Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grumpy?

Been there, done that as a fat kid & copped lots of the above rubbish mate. WeightWatchers rocks. :super:
Just weight wait until you taste my Yummie Yorky (Thanks BribieG :icon_cheers: ).

Beer, cabbage & cheese please Chap Chap. I am in secret training under the sheets with the missus as No1 taster-tester. :icon_cheers:

And may I please remind you once again that I am a REAL Queenslander not a bloody blowin.
And now back to the REAL football with Broncos versus Cowboys. Whoo-whoooooo

T

:lol: God bless ya Pete!

Hey!

How can I be grumpy with the Broncos in front 20-0 at half time? :lol:
You bugger Chap Chap! You're pulling it again aren't you? (My leg I mean?). :lol:

T

Hey!

How can I be grumpy with the Broncos in front 20-0 at half time? :lol:
You bugger Chap Chap! You're pulling it again aren't you? (My leg I mean?). :lol:

T

No I was actually being very sincere mate. I have always enjoyed you antics! :)

Cruel statement!
Let's hope your life runs without any hiccups WALLACE? Must be nice to be perfect? <_<

T

Wouldnt u just lurrrve 2 know about my life mate? Try 365 Hiccups in 1 year! I'm sure we'll all hear the story on the day. Ive got nothing against the "slightly overweight" just stating that the fella looks like a resident in the complex................ NO OFFENCE MEANT!!!!!!

Wouldnt u just lurrrve 2 know about my life mate? Try 365 Hiccups in 1 year! I'm sure we'll all hear the story on the day. Ive got nothing against the "slightly overweight" just stating that the fella looks like a resident in the complex................ NO OFFENCE MEANT!!!!!!

WALLACE,

Never took any offence at all. :)
Merely stating that your post was cruel to the poor bugger you referred to & it truly was IMHO.
Not condemning you for life WALLACE & will surely share a beer with you next time we meet. :beer:

The good news is that the Broncos slipped over the post just in time. :super:

T

Edit -------- Bugger off Brad. :icon_cheers:

I think that kid was a weight lifter who had accidently consumed some of Scruffy chilli sauce :eek: .

(never thought I'd feel sorry for flies)

WALLACE,

Never took any offence at all.
Merely stating that your post was cruel to the poor bugger you referred to & it truly was IMHO.
Not condemning you for life WALLACE & will surely share a beer with you next time we meet.

The good news is that the Broncos slipped over the post just in time.

T

Edit -------- Bugger off Brad.

AHH! Your right mate! sure we'll be laughing on the bogan day....(he's a little ******* anyway! :D )

P.S. Bugger Off Broncos! Bring on the Mighty Adelaide Crows!

At least I wasn't forced to walk around on my hands and subjected to having a smiley face drawn on my ass! :lol:

Hmmmmmmmm well I may just have to change my description of you next time someone asks what you actually look like, because that is exactly how I have been describing you. :D

You're not wrong there mate. Chap Chap is all that & more. :lol: :lol:

T

He! He! Wasnt on about CHAP CHAP! if he's willing to put up with me for a good 12-24hrs he must be a bloody top bloke!

@ CHAPPO: Empty your bloody INBOX Please!

AHH! Your right mate! sure we'll be laughing on the bogan day....(he's a little ******* anyway! :D )

P.S. Bugger Off Broncos! Bring on the Mighty Adelaide Crows!

Jees Walllace, first you pick on me fat mates now your a ping pong supporter???????????????

Why does everyone pick on me???

crying-man.jpg

Jees Walllace, first you pick on me fat mates now your a ping pong supporter???????????????

Settle down Brad as part of my self-appointed role as mash bitch, I'll sort out these pricks. "Don't touch shiny things or ya'll regret it" "Not a Broncos/Titans/Cowboys supporter eh, Lower NSW/VIC thattways".
Sorry can't come in here wearing that head.

Settle down Brad as part of my self-appointed role as mash bitch, I'll sort out these pricks. "Don't touch shiny things or ya'll regret it" "Not a Broncos/Titans/Cowboys supporter eh, Lower NSW/VIC thattways".
Sorry can't come in here wearing that head.
:lol: :lol:

bugger the adelaide crows, up the collingwood magpies. ping pong eh Brad? Winkle can i borrow a kilo of marco polo? Ive just found a well deserved use for it. :p

bugger the adelaide crows, up the collingwood magpies. ping pong eh Brad? Winkle can i borrow a kilo of marco polo? Ive just found a well deserved use for it. :p

Bring that shit anywhere near my kettle and you will soon find out what a real tackle is like.......none of this push me shove you :angry:

Back