Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a couple of spare seats, Stu... and that sounds like it could be a plan... :D PM me a number, Stu and I'll give you a buzz

A : stay at home all weekend and clean the shed up

B : Book a room at the local and drink some beer on Friday night

C : Get Chappo's address

D : Be realistic and brew a Scottish Red Ale..

NOTE : some of these options will ensure a period of silence from SWMBO

A. Come on you have plenty of time to do that another weekend
B. Pfffft Calendar girls are soooo 2009. Plus lets face the facts here me old friend you have as much chance scoring with a calendar girl as me having hot money sex with Drew Barrymore.
C. YES :party:
D. Now why would you want to do something stoopid like that?

Woot Duke! I hope you make the only logical choice?

Chap Chap

B. Pfffft Calendar girls are soooo 2009. Plus lets face the facts here me old friend you have as much chance scoring with a calendar girl as me having hot money sex with Drew Barrymore.

Dunno about that, particularly when word gets out that Ducatiboy Stu is a movie/TV series casting agent interested in booking undiscovered talent (after Stu spreads it) :icon_cheers: .

Dunno about that, particularly when word gets out that Ducatiboy Stu is a movie/TV series casting agent interested in booking undiscovered talent (after Stu spreads it) :icon_cheers: .

:lol:

Or he is an Airforce Jet Fighter pilot!

Duke.jpg

Why do I get the feeling your PC for all your work/home/day to day stuff looks like this chappo;

old_computer_larger.jpg

and the one for all your 'private collection' looks like this;

jump.jpg

and with all that *cough* material, you probably should consider the latest in cyber virus protection;

computer_virus_protection.jpg

Very reluctantly going back on topic.

Forecast for Monday
Few showers, chiefly in the morning and evening. Moderate SE winds.

Precis: Few showers.
City: Min 19 Max 28
Bayside: Min 20 Max 27

Tuesday Few showers. Min 19 Max 27
Wednesday Few showers. Min 20 Max 28
Thursday Few showers. Min 20 Max 28
Friday Few showers. Min 20 Max 28
Saturday Showers. Min 21 Max 29

Lets hope the showers are light, we don't want two piss-ups rained out in the one month. :(

well if Ului come too visit the SE it could be blown out as well as rained out ... and cleaning the flood mud out of chap chaps pool befor you all get too swim..

bollocks to the rain i didnt whinge bitch and moan my way into 2weekends off to not get pissed and look at shiny brew thingys<_< . And besides i wouldnt want to miss chappo in his micro bikini :p

I'd picked him as a mankini bloke myself.

Back