Chappo Is A Piker!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is he a piker?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

np1962

It's all about the Beer
Reaction score
Where was Chappo when the Adelaide brewing community got together at the Wheaty tonight?

Is that the same as a pikey?

... did his missus try and sell you some lucky heather while he stole the engine out of your car without opening the bonnet?

Not voting, Chappo's probably quite busy...

Nice bloke.

I think it was a better night without him. He seemed OK last time up until the point where he realised that they didn't have a xxxx for him & he started breaking things.

As far as being a piker, I thought that to be a piker you'd have to show up & leave early. There's other words to describe dudes that don't show up at all but I'm not willing to post those words on a public forum.

Will Chappo make it to ANHC...or will the ute ..or the missus...have the final say... :p

Last time I checked he was paying 5-1 but the odds may have drifted tonight.

We all miss the big fella!

But life sometimes throws out bones that take some chewin!...

And a piece of shit ute doesn't do itself up.. hey Chaps?

Chaps?

I think we can all agree we missed our Chappo fix last night! I look forward to catching up with him in November. :)

lucky i changed my mind about driving from Bundaberg to Adelaide for this, Chappo fail..

lucky i changed my mind about driving from Bundaberg to Adelaide for this, Chappo fail..
Maybe he was relying on you for a lift...
Was a good night regardless and seriously I hope all is OK with Chappo

Chappo missed a great night

The Adelaide group knows how to play especially butters - who I might addd, was in fine form all the way home :angry: :p

The Adelaide group knows how to play especially butters - who I might addd, was in fine form all the way home :angry: :p
He wasn't too cold? Or did you wrap him in a blanket before occy-strapping him to the roof?

Lemme guess - Maccas run?

Chappo say it ain't so, tell us that they're lies nothing but lies god damn you :eek:

Cheers

Paul

Back