Car'n Doggies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
For no other reason that 60 odd years of drought... folks have been born and died without their team loading up on a flag..

**** you Swans...

Get up Doggies

there'll be a couple of million kingswoods, toranas and early model commodores honking the team song if they win yob.

Actually as a Queenslander I have less than 1/100th of a sparrow shit invested in both of this weekend's finals but still would love to see both Sydney teams choke on their own perceived right to win these things.

I feel somewhat strange this weekend as I've had the privilege of attending each grand final since 2012 and seeing the threepeat of my hawks only to have them not there this year. However I am just as excited as those years as its been a ripper of a contest and an interesting finals series. I hope the doggies can come out on top because I'm excited like a kid at Christmas!

I hope Clarence Valley BMX team take top honors at the State Tittles at Penrif today

Yes its much better to cheer on the unsullied drug cheats. Go the Dankstars! Spill some of your Pig's blood on em!

Hate Gallen and Barba the wife beater but would like to see Cronulla break the duck.

So I either go for drug cheat or salary cap rorters (though read and interesting article that if the storm were an AFL team in non AFL location, they'd have had the salary cap concessions needed to build a team anyways).

Either way, I probs won't bother watching either.

Football, in NRL or AFL guise, the world's most boring attempts at entertainment. Same goes for those bogan dreadful V8 supercars.

I'm more interested in how well my latest Alt is lagering.

Marquez for the championship, I say!

My heart is with the Bulldogs winning, but my head says Swans.

A simple matter of boys vs men.

Mind you, if the Dogs can withstand the first 10 minute onslaught by the Swans they are in with a chance.

There is no tomorrow.

warra48 said:
Football, in NRL or AFL guise, the world's most boring attempts at entertainment. Same goes for those bogan dreadful V8 supercars.

I'm more interested in how well my latest Alt is lagering.

Marquez for the championship, I say!
Hear hear! And Miller for a factory ride!

Latest posts

Back