• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Carbonation Drops

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Interloper

Reaction score
Fantastic beers aye :D Ive got a mate from Carlisle who likes to remind me that back home Leffe is apparantly a run of the mill, averagely priced beer <_< I wish we could get it in dozens here, or even 6 packs!
mmm choice drop!!

yes they are quite 'spenny from Dan Murphys. I do buy them on regular occassions and I always go for the dark radieuse which is heaven in an expensive bottle...
Beer Advocate has it as a B+ but I rate it an A

saturn

Reaction score
have used a single carb drop into grolsch bottles
works well

mwd

Awful Ale Apprentice
Reaction score
Up here in the warmth of Cairns I found that 2 drops is too much for the 740ml bottles they get over carbonated.

Cannot move onto bulk priming yet as only have one fermenter and a floor washing bucket.

dmcke109

Reaction score
I've found that 2 drops are too much for the 500ml bots. I found that 1 was enough for the 500ml bots.

rakijaipivo

Reaction score
Hey all,

so I run 4 kegs/fermenters at a time. the last time I did a run about 90% was awesome. however there was about 15 ltrs that I bottled at a later stage in 500 ml bottles. I used a single carbo drop per bottle which was no where near enough.

My question, can I save the beer or better to turf it?

Vini2ton

Reaction score
Get yourself (from the op-shop or where-ever) a 1140ml beer jug and blend some more carbonated beer with it. I blend different beers often. Why would you waste beer?

Latest posts