Canberra Odds And Ends

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyc

Reaction score
Howdy all,

I've just made the move to Canberra, and before I get back into my brewing (finally!) after the upheaval, just wanted to check whether the water is okay to use as is, or whether it needs filtering, etc...

Also, where's the best place to get all my grain, hop and yeast-y needs? Still have a cubed brew ready to ferment, but after that I'll be back in the game!

Thanks!

Ben

mate,welcome back to canberra.
WHY DID YOU DO IT?
all jokes aside i can highly recommend going to see colin at Brew Your Own in kambah-he is such a helpfull friendly bloke that loves a chat and a beer. and man does he know beer.
u wont be dissapointed,see you there
cheers,dan

I can third the recomendation of Col. Great reange of kits, grain yeast and a good range of the usual suspect hops. And a good bloke to have a beer with to boot!

Haven't visited his shop since this afternoon! :chug:

Highly recomended.

Fester.

Sounds like the place to go!

And I am planning to stop through a Canberra Brewers' meeting at some point too, so hopefully see some of you there!

Another vote for Col! Top Bloke, top shop, top products, top service, tops the other so called HBS's in Canberra.
Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back