Can someone please recommend me a beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe so, but 20 years of macro chemicals vs 20 years of homemade grain goodness might pay off after a liver transplant.

One things for sure stonedpirate. Since you've started drinking beer your posts have become more and more articulate. It truly is the Nectar of the Gods.

This thread is just the evidence I need to prove my wife wrong.

stonedpirate said:
The snobs want to intellectualize eating and drinking and taking a shit whereas the bogans just get on with it.
Man, that's where all the fun is! When you're not just consuming stuff as a mechanism to get drunk or get sustenance - but you're really thinking about it, talking about it, enjoying it, broadening your horizons, learning etc etc. Shit, same goes for everything in life doesn't it?

When you're not just consuming stuff as a mechanism to get drunk or get sustenance - but you're really thinking about it, talking about it, enjoying it, broadening your horizons, learning
That is one argument but i dont the the conversation when drinking beer should be the beer you are drinking. Drinking is a social lubricant designed for personality, dance, laughter, sex and conversation. Beer is only the conversation when you are with dentists and doctors and accountants or some other bland boring segment of yuppy society that missed out on the personality gene. They might have the money to buy an obscure imported craft beer but to me, it doesnt make them any more interesting.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1392025349.159017.jpg

stonedpirate said:
That is one argument but i dont the the conversation when drinking beer should be the beer you are drinking. Drinking is a social lubricant designed for personality, dance, laughter, sex and conversation. Beer is only the conversation when you are with dentists and doctors and accountants or some other bland boring segment of yuppy society that missed out on the personality gene. They might have the money to buy an obscure imported craft beer but to me, it doesnt make them any more interesting.
Try wine in a box.

the old winos drinking goon on the street are funnier than you sad beer snobs :p

Um didn't you come here for information?

To the "sad beer snobs" website ?

Mate that's a fail in the world of trolling ,poor effort try harder your boring us.

stonedpirate said:
stonedpirate said:
the old winos drinking goon on the street are funnier than you sad beer snobs :p
And you think that what you are doing gives you personality, and makes you interesting? What a sad life it must be to have to join a random forum and then stir shit just so someone will talk to you.
Sad, sad, sad.

He is not even an amusing or entertaining troll :rolleyes: Yawn. On to the next one.

Sorry to have an opinion different to yours.

Not here to entertain or to troll.

Just making my own mind up about the beer situation in this country.

Kind of sad really..

Oh Yasmani, where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back