Can I borrow a temp controller?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
Evening all,

As I have previously been informed, Prior Preparation Prevents P**s Poor Performance. I am here, just a man, hat in proverbial hand, owning up to the fact that I have not followed this advice. After a brewing hiatus I have not checked my equipment before putting down my first brew in three years. Who would have thought that keeping a sensitive electronic device on top of a fridge, in the shed, would cause it to malfunction when you turn it on after a 1000 days (or thereabouts).

Is there anyone in Melbourne (preferably North of the river) that would have a temperature controller that I could use for two weeks whilst I sort out a replacement. I don't want to drop $100 at G&G for one right at the moment, I would rather fix the old one and finish the wireless one I am building.

If you could help a brother out I would be very much in your debt (to the tune of a number of beers).

PM is probably preferable. I have attached a to scale representation of the error I am encountering.

Thanks again.

Drawing.png

Do you need it like now? You can get an inkbird for about $45 on eBay. Would be here by Tuesday at the latest.

Go the ITC-310T, I love mine
Steppable fermentation profiles, over temp alarms, great little unit
ONLY complaint is the little hanging loop on the top is a tad fragile, it can snap (ask me how I know)

Latest posts

Back