Calling All Adelaide Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Coleman

Reaction score
I am willing to trade assorted colours of the Belgian Candy Sugar I've made for a couple stubbies of anyones finest brews around town. Its my birthday coming up and I just emptied a keg of APA and a Duvel Clone this week thinking I had plenty left to share, so I've devised this plan to meet a couple local brewers in hope to round up a couple decent beers to share over the comming weekend. Sorry the candy sugar is all i can think to offer, I'm also open to sharing some bottles of my IPA i have fermenting away now as soon as its finished! Another reason I thought this would be a good idea is to see how other peoples recipies (that may even be on the database) are working for them.

Thankyou

Drew

I am willing to trade assorted colours of the Belgian Candy Sugar I've made for a couple stubbies of anyones finest brews around town. Its my birthday coming up and I just emptied a keg of APA and a Duvel Clone this week thinking I had plenty left to share, so I've devised this plan to meet a couple local brewers in hope to round up a couple decent beers to share over the comming weekend. Sorry the candy sugar is all i can think to offer, I'm also open to sharing some bottles of my IPA i have fermenting away now as soon as its finished! Another reason I thought this would be a good idea is to see how other peoples recipies (that may even be on the database) are working for them.

Thankyou

Drew

This weekend is the winter case swap in Adelaide. It's in Hillbank - see here for details Link

I personally have no interest in candy sugar or belgian beers but there will be a few there that are mad for that stinky belgian stuff. :ph34r:

It's a great chance to meet up with fellow brewers over beer.

Cheers
DrSmurto

Cheers for the invite Smurto sounds like a plan, i'll chek out the details and fingers crossed my 'stinky begian stuff' has some value to the others heh!

I don't bottle very much but can probably come up with something. Like Smurto said, get along to the swap.

Send me a PM if you are attending the swap as I have some Belgian Beers in bottles out in the shed, and can bring a few stubbies for sampling.

If you want to learn about stinky belgian beers Kenny is the man.

Unless you meant belgian beers that started out life as belgian beers in which case Kenny has no experience with :blink: :lol:

I am willing to donate a birthday take-home tallie to you if you come to the case swap.

Latest posts

Back