Cairns Brewing Club?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stagwa

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a brewing club or association in Cairns?

Cheers,

Stagwa

Does anyone know if there is a brewing club or association in Cairns?

Cheers,

Stagwa

Duffs is up in Port Douglas and FNQ Bunyup is just over the Daintree river. Best to do a search for "Cairns"

Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve.

We're here Stagwa. The DAG's (Daintree All Grain) are regular brewers. Unfortunately we missed out on the Big Brew Day recently (thanks to work) but are planning a brew day soon, probably here at my place in Port Douglas.

There are a number of brewers getting into AG in Cairns. In fact, there were a few of us together last week at BlueSky in town speaking with Hayden (the 'Brewmaster')

When we (FNQ Bunyip) and I get around to organising a brew day here we will post to let everyone know. There is also an active brew club on the Tablelands.

If you need any assistance in the interim, send me a PM.

Cheers.

Hi fellas

I live in Cairns and am in the process of getting the equipment needed to start BIABing, looking to get my first brew down sometime after christmas.

I would be keen to catch up with any local brewing legends during a brew day and see how it's all done.

(O/T if anyone is looking to get rid of their old gear I still need bottles, gas burner+regulator, fridge, grain mill. PM me if you want to sell stuff to me)

Latest posts

Back