Bye - Bye, The Beer Guy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to be another "me-too" poster but..., Congrats Keith.
It certainly wasn't me that said you'd never make it. Hey, wasn't that an old beer advertisement?

More wheat beer soon, I hope? and a Winter warmer in the colder months?

I very well may get up there for a few samples (it's OK, I'm not expecting free samples) on 1/1/08.

Did Luke leave any recipes for you?... Or do you have to start again, with what you know. If so, I'm expecting to see a FES, an RIS, a porter and a very fizzy APA soon. :lol:

Best of luck, and I'll see you soon.

Beerz
Les :p

Keith

Must concur with all the other post re your appointment as brewer at Potters. The group I had visit the brewery about a fortnight ago had no idea that good beer can be made so close to home.

All the best

Stephen

Here is a funny story for ya.

My work organised a drinks function at another hunter brewery now owned my coca cola that maked your tongue blue when you drink the beer <_<

My boss was running around telling everyone about my win in the state comp at the time and the general manager came up to me and asked me what i thought of the beer at this certain brewery.

I responded with an honest and sinceer face with....... "You should have let me organise it at Potters...... The beer is nice there"

HE looked at me kind of funny and said..... "what..... you dont think this is nice beer"

I responded....... "NO"

He then asked about potters and i told him it would have been a better place to have the night. I would have been happier anyway :)

cheers

Latest posts

Back