Buying an Electric Brewery Kit in Aus

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micblair

Reaction score
Hey all, noticed there seems to be numerous builds across the forum. Keen to undertake a build myself, however it seems that the Electric Brewery set the shipping rate artificially high to discourage O/S buyers. What've other people done -- freight forwarding?

If you want a turn-key solution, ever thought about either GF or BM?

Freight forwarding is always an option but if you don't want to go down that route I think most items on the site are linked to Amazon (although you'll still need to pay the delivery on these items anyway). I found most of the bits for mine off ebay from China so delivery was generally free. I did buy from Aubers when the dollar was good but there are still Sestos are similar PIDs off ebay or Aliexpress. I guess it depends on whether you want the convenience of an unassembled kit or happy to source all the bits separately.

I'm in the process now and am just buying parts myself. If you don't need bigger than 50L I highly recommend the braumeister.

I already own a Braumeister 20 L and I find brewing with it to be incredibly boring. I also think a conventional lauter gives superior wort clarity.

Latest posts

Back