Bundaberg Constructions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey AndrewQLD you may as well grab the tin of pink paint I was going to use on my stand.
QLDKev and I are way to busy brewing to be bothered painting anything.

and he's right there's no worries about me running out of kegs if all our brew days are like yesterday! :D

Infact I may have to start on double batches.

You guys will need to put tow hitches on your new brew stands (Gregs will just need a portable power station to run his as well) :icon_chickcheers:

Looks the goods.
How you going to cut the box?
If you give me a sketch of it I can make the square holes required on the milling machine.

Cheers,
Bud

Thanks Bud that would be fantastic, I'm starting to have sleepless night's from the excitement of going AG.

Hey AndrewQLD you may as well grab the tin of pink paint I was going to use on my stand.
QLDKev and I are way to busy brewing to be bothered painting anything.

and he's right there's no worries about me running out of kegs if all our brew days are like yesterday! :D

Infact I may have to start on double batches.

You guys will need to put tow hitches on your new brew stands (Gregs will just need a portable power station to run his as well) :icon_chickcheers:

Well Thunus great to see you off and running with number 2 AG under your belt. As you know Ill get there eventually, dont get to cheeky or you may have to hand- wash those kegs of yours next time.

Ok, just to wet the Bundy Brewers appetites, here's a pic of the controller box parts for Gregs brewstand.
Heat sinks finally arrived this morning for the 25 amp relays, just have to wait for the plug fittings to arrive and I can start laying out the component positions and begin cutting up the box.

View attachment 31851

Thanks for all the help there Andrew, cant wait until it all comes together. And the pic of the electrics; looks much better than a soggy grain bag hanging over an unfinished brew rig that the rest of the world knows should really be pink. :icon_vomit:

Thanks for all the help there Andrew, can't wait until it all comes together. And the pic of the electric's; looks much better than a soggy grain bag hanging over an unfinished brew rig that the rest of the world knows should really be pink. :icon_vomit:

:lol: Don't forget the soggy grain bag was a disturbing shade of brown too.

Using the spreadsheet I built (thats why I went for the 1x 3600w element in your setup)

Using 1 x 2400 & 1 x 3600 (6000w) 50L to change 60c should take 35mins

QldKev
35min... Nice. Makes brew day a lot shorter and easy to heat more water in case u need it. Or for double sessions. Rock on fellas

Thanks Bud that would be fantastic, I'm starting to have sleepless night's from the excitement of going AG.

Us AGers don't have problems sleeping after a night of drink quality AG brews :icon_chickcheers:

QldKev

gregs_roadtrain.jpg

Gregs already got plans for his portable brewery

I think Andrew has also got his eyes on a portable setup.

QldKev

Hey Bundy guys, sorry for taking this so far off topic, but would anyone be keen to send me down a couple of bottles of Bundy Royal Liqour from the distillery? I'm willing to cover everything of course, plus a few $$ for your trouble.

Geezus you Bundy boys are outa control... In a good way :icon_cheers: , just love seeing the Bundy brewerhood comrads pulling together all these rigs and all the bits and pieces coming together. Well done fella's might have to plan a Nth Qld brewery tour early next year and see all these great rigs in action.

Geez not hard to put a tour together, huh?

1. AndrewQld
  2. Henno
  3. Budwiser
  4. Gregs
  5. Kev
  6. Thanus
  7. PaulWolf
  8. Clean Brewer
  9. Screwy
  10. Batz
Geez I won't want to come home!

Geezus you Bundy boys are outa control... In a good way :icon_cheers: , just love seeing the Bundy brewerhood comrads pulling together all these rigs and all the bits and pieces coming together. Well done fella's might have to plan a Nth Qld brewery tour early next year and see all these great rigs in action.

1. AndrewQld
  2. Henno
  3. Budwiser
  4. Gregs
  5. Kev
  6. Thanus
  7. PaulWolf
  8. Clean Brewer
  9. Screwy
  10. Batz

Thats a 2 week tour there already, if you could handle the pace lol

Paul

Geezus you Bundy boys are outa control... In a good way , just love seeing the Bundy brewerhood comrads pulling together all these rigs and all the bits and pieces coming together. Well done fella's might have to plan a Nth Qld brewery tour early next year and see all these great rigs in action.

1. AndrewQld
  2. Henno
  3. Budwiser
  4. Gregs
  5. Kev
  6. Thanus
  7. PaulWolf
  8. Clean Brewer
  9. Screwy
  10. Batz

We went up to Bundaberg/Bargara last Monday for the day to book our Camping spot for January(sorry guys, couldnt stop off for a cold one :( ) and I was having a little sook on the way home telling SWWBO about all the Brewers in Bundaberg and there is no-one in the Bay :( , she mentioned that we could move to Bundy, I would in a flash for the Brewing/Brewers, not sure about work though.. :unsure:

Anyhow.... Ill line something up for when we are up there in January for a Beer guys... :party:

CB

We went up to Bundaberg/Bargara last Monday for the day to book our Camping spot for January(sorry guys, couldnt stop off for a cold one ) and I was having a little sook on the way home telling SWWBO about all the Brewers in Bundaberg and there is no-one in the Bay , she mentioned that we could move to Bundy, I would in a flash for the Brewing/Brewers, not sure about work though..

Anyhow.... Ill line something up for when we are up there in January for a Beer guys...

CB

Sounds great QLDKev and I can shout you a beer and who knows you may get to see Gregs and AndrewQLD still working on their brew stands :lol:

Sounds great QLDKev and I can shout you a beer and who knows you may get to see Gregs and AndrewQLD still working on their brew stands :lol:

Your now talking of building another brew stand; What one not big enough? :lol: I can see it now, twin pinks

Sounds like it will be easier than my method, I'll layout a plan tonight.

Cheers
Andrew

Here ya go mate,

Square holes made with the finest square drills :icon_cheers:

square_holes.jpg

Cheers,
Bud

Latest posts

Back