Bundaberg Constructions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunus

Reaction score
Following the success of the two BIAB rigs Gregs constructed he has just been spotted in the shed with a couple of other bundaberg brewers working on a new project.

Could this be Greg's move to AG? :ph34r:

PA030101.JPG

PA030102.JPG

Do you think the benches will be strong enough lol

That will be 4 benches from the shed soon.

QldKev

:lol: :lol: , Love it.

And his brewstand WON'T be fluoro pink like yours Thunus LOL. Had a great time today helping with this project and came home feeling very satisfied with the results so far, gotta love the grinding job :wacko: .

Cheers
Andrew

Won't be long and the next event of the brew rig races will be on. Andrew enjoyed riding around the shed on his brew rig today.

QldKev.

:lol: :lol: , Love it.

And his brewstand WON'T be fluoro pink like yours Thunus LOL. Had a great time today helping with this project and came home feeling very satisfied with the results so far, gotta love the grinding job .

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew, you look very excited in that 1st picture mate.. And its not from the look on your face... :huh:

Must be something in the water in that region as I recall Screwy having the same sort of excitement when he was at Hennos checking out his rig....

:lol: CB

Andrew, you look very excited in that 1st picture mate.. And its not from the look on your face... :huh:

Must be something in the water in that region as I recall Screwy having the same sort of excitement when he was at Hennos checking out his rig....

:lol: CB

That's just the way I roll mate, can't help it if I'm gifted in certain areas :ph34r:
But I was excited all the same :lol:

Andrew

Brew_Gear_007.jpgAre yes the All Grain is imminent; sneaky photos there Thunus, heres some more pics of some of the gear to go with it.

Thanks for the help today guys, it was great.Brew_Gear_008.jpg

View attachment 31586Are yes the All Grain is imminent; sneaky photos there Thunus, here's some more pic's of some of the gear to go with it.

Are u sure u just don't want to borrow my bag :icon_cheers:

Lets face it it needs the use it's too white and clean to be used in public at the moment!

Gregs did u get the element for your herms ?

Are u sure u just don't want to borrow my bag :icon_cheers:

Lets face it it needs the use it's too white and clean to be used in public at the moment!

It wont be long Thunus before you will see nothing in that rear-view mirror on your pink rig, but you alone. :beerbang:

It wont be long Thunus before you will see nothing in that rear-view mirror on your pink rig, but you alone. :beerbang:

What's that in the mirror, Thunus and his Blue Mountain Lager :huh: :huh:

Greg :icon_drool2: over all the shiny gear

QldKev

All the gear you see in the pics have been purchased over a 12 month period, a little bit here and there to soften the shock to the wallet that buying stainless seem to give you; You know the scene; Whats the damage on a half inch ball valve mate? Wwwwhhhhaaaa---------aaattt you must be kidding, I dont want to buy the business.

Any how I still need a boil kettle, starting to think this is the slowest roll over into AG ever. Just thinking Its actually been longer than 12 months, jeez. :unsure:

All the gear you see in the pic's have been purchased over a 12 month period, a little bit here and there to soften the shock to the wallet that buying stainless seem to give you; You know the scene; What's the damage on a half inch ball valve mate? Wwwwhhhhaaaa---------aaattt you must be kidding, I don't want to buy the business.

Any how I still need a boil kettle, starting to think this is the slowest roll over into AG ever. Just thinking It's actually been longer than 12 months, jeez. :unsure:

Thats it mate, slowly slowly, if you spend $100 a month(not much) over 12 months, you have $1200 worth of gear(a little much to spend at once)... :rolleyes:

Well done mate, look forward to seeing it come together....

:icon_cheers: CB

One day I'll get there;inch by inch :)

Well done and big up to the Bundy Brewerhood! Looks like you guys are getting as thick as theives? Glad to there is a future 3V Herms up there. I was worried I might have bring my pillow case with me when visiting :ph34r:

Reckon you blokes must use the same structural engineer for brew rigs :lol:

Back