Bulk Tassie hops anyone?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for organising again NFH! I secured more space in the freezer for these last night but man did my car smell good after the drive home!

Have these been mailed to Vic? Can't wait for mine!

Haven't mailed them out yet sorry, I picked them up on Monday but I've been crazy busy the last couple days :s

fortmonty - Postage for 1-3kg in an auspost satchel is $13.40.

Wow i'm heaps late to this party. Is there any scraps left that this fox can swipe?

Sorry mate you're a bit late for this one. There'll be another one pretty soon though.
I just posted out all the hops. Loads of little green pellets in vacuum bags. I tried to assure the lady that it definitely wasn't a large amount of drugs. Pretty sure I succeeded.

Woohooo! I received my special parcel today.

thanks not for horses for all your hard work :beerbang:

Received today! Legend! I opened the bag and one of them had split little, re-sealed now. The smell :icon_drool2:

Stupid wysiwyg not allowing me to re-size! A nice treat of some specialty malts too!
QwHE1gY.jpg

I brewed a Pale Ale with Galaxy and Summer last night.
The smell is amazing!
It is the first brew that I could call 100% Tasmanian. Kinda proud.

Awesome! I am making 200L of Pacific Ale clone next week. Getting ready for summer!

syl said:
Awesome! I am making 200L of Pacific Ale clone next week. Getting ready for summer!
Holy hell! How big is your system?

AJ80 said:
Holy hell! How big is your system?
50L braumeister, gets 65L of overproof easy. Will aim for 80L per batch. Need to have plenty of stock, all my mates have already asked for "that passionfruit beer"!

syl said:
Syl

Which recipe are you using for the Pacific Ale clone

Yes I have it and was planning to try it out this weekend.
How does it work out ? Is it close to original ? Not that it
really matters .

Latest posts

Back