Bulk Hops Purchase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throw me in for

250g UK Goldings Pellets
250 Northern Brewer Pellets
250 Northdown Pellets

OK this is how the order looks at the moment, sorry Andrew but it looks like you're the only one interested in plugs so they look like they might have to go :(
According to Crispys info I have dropped the plug varietys unavailable.

As you can see I have also added a ROUGH cost (estimate from HOPCO dude) however the organic ones are a fair but more expensive so will find out Monday the exact costs once the order is finalised.

Hoops

Hopco2.JPG

Here's the latest, the ones in black are closed (unless you want 1kg)

Hoops

Hopco3.JPG

OK Hopheads
Looks like I will drop the Cascade, Styrian Goldings and all the plugs - sorry Andrew.
With the Fuggles I may have to drop the 5 people to 200g each unless someone doesn't want them anymore. Any problems with 200g each?

Hoops

Hopco4.JPG

What ever works out Hoops , if it's 200 gm Fuggles then that fine with me

I think I speak for all of us with this order , cheers Hoops! much appreciated :super:

Batz

Hi Brewers,

postage costs and availability have been requested.

As soon as I have recieved this info, I will send PM's to each of you with account details for direct deposit and the cost of your order.

Please forward funds ASAP, as the order will not proceed until funds have arrived.

***NOTE - put you AHB Name in the payment description so I know who it's from.

Cheers,

Crispy

Anyone coming to the brew day have any 1007?

Batz

Hoops,

Last order I made with Hopco their requirement was minimum 5kg of each pellet type & 2 kg minmum each plug type - Has this changed??

Brewers,

I have just had word that there is no Amarillo available, will not be available until December. :(

Hence, if you have ordered Amarillo, it will be removed from your order.

Cheers,

Crispy

Crispy said:
Brewers,

I have just had word that there is no Amarillo available, will not be available until December. :(

Hence, if you have ordered Amarillo, it will be removed from your order.

Cheers,

Crispy
[post="65095"][/post]​
There is no icon to display the emotion I am feeling right now....but :( :angry: will do for now.
I was going to get 500g of Amarillo too. Bugger.
OK I'm dropping everyones Fuggles to 200g , dropping the Cascade, Styrian Goldings and all the plugs. Will order it all today.

Hoops

OK we can't get Amarillo :( or EKG so they have been dropped from the order too. He's also not sure about the Goldings but is pretty sure they have some. Anyway the rest has been ordered so hopefully might be here this weekend!

The varietys ordered are:

German Hallertau
German Northern Brewer
German Tettnang
Czech Saaz
NZ Green Bullet
US Willamette
US Liberty
US Goldings?
UK Fuggles
UK Northdown

Hoops

Thanks heaps for the organisation hoops! Looking forward to more hops, always exciting to recive an order!

Cheers Again Mate!

Hoops said:
OK we can't get Amarillo :( or EKG so they have been dropped from the order too. He's also not sure about the Goldings but is pretty sure they have some. Anyway the rest has been ordered so hopefully might be here this weekend!

The varietys ordered are:

German Hallertau
German Northern Brewer
German Tettnang
Czech Saaz
NZ Green Bullet
US Willamette
US Liberty
US Goldings?
UK Fuggles
UK Northdown

Hoops
[post="65107"][/post]​

Hoops - They are allowing 1kg orders then??

Sorry Ross, yeah if you are buying a few kilos looks like he can organise 1kg lots.

Hoops said:
Hoops

You are a champion Hoops, I'm sure that we all appreciate your efforts on our behalf. What a shame we couldn't get PoR as well. :super:

Hi Brewers,

All hops have now arrived and I have started sorting and packing them

I will post as soon as I get it done, will do my best o get it all posted by Wednesday, that way you should all have it by the weekend.

My house smells fantastic, :super:

I have taken a pic and will post at a later date.

Cheers, :beer:

Crispy

Can you PM those of us who are picking up with your address and a suitable time?

Crispy said:
My house smells fantastic, :super:

Crispy
[post="66116"][/post]​

Bad news guys. Crispy has just brewed a 999 IBU Barley Wine. :lol:

Drug squad are on the way. B)
Warren -

Just off the topic a bit but with all this hops arriving at my door soon what is the best way to store hops and how long will it last .Normally I just put it in a bag in the freezer for a week or two

Back