Bulk Hops Purchase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can i still get in? I just need to do a hop audit tonight, i have no idea what i have left.

jgriffin said:
Can i still get in? I just need to do a hop audit tonight, i have no idea what i have left.
[post="64730"][/post]​
Yeah still time but will need everyone's orders by Sunday morning at the latest so I know what to cull and can email everyone so we all know what's going on.

Hoops

Hoops said:
jgriffin said:
[post="64730"][/post]​
Yeah still time but will need everyone's orders by Sunday morning at the latest so I know what to cull and can email everyone so we all know what's going on.

Hoops
[post="64744"][/post]​

as I said before Hoops, just give us a call if there are any that you need help on getting to the minimum...

Will be on the road till Sunday night...

Ross said:
Hoops said:
jgriffin said:
[post="64730"][/post]​

Hoops
[post="64744"][/post]​

as I said before Hoops, just give us a call if there are any that you need help on getting to the minimum...

Will be on the road till Sunday night...
[post="64775"][/post]​

Same here Hoops
If there are some not on my list that don't quite make the 1 Kg , I'll be happy to take some other hop to round off an order

Batz

No worries guys will keep the offers in mind. Thanks

Hoops

To all,

on behalf of myself and Hoops

just like to say thanks to all the brewers who have supported this and been very flexible with the types and amounts of hops ordered ordered.

Really has made it a pleasure to do.

What a great bunch of blokes, now off you go and shout yourselves a few beers :lol:

We are nearly there with finalising the order. (Not including the QLD order)

Remaining is....

800g Styrian Golding plugs
1000g Willamette plugs
650g Spalt
200g Challenger
400g Amarillo
150g Willamette (pellets)
250g Simcoe
800g Magnum

looks like the Magnum will get cut from the list unless there is a last minute dash.

Cheers,
Crispy

Hi crispy
just saw the list of the remaning hops order that you would like to fill. I would like to take all of that remaining order, but can you give me an idea of what the damage bill would be

:beer:
Beer Slayer

Hey Crispy, i've got my fingers crossed that its not too late to place my order :(

If you could get me the following you'd be a dead set legend!

250gm Saaz plugs
250gm East Kent Goldings plugs
250gm Cascade plugs
250gm Styrian Goldings plugs (or if you cant get SG, perle plugs will be fine)

But most importantly!!! How do i pay for my order??? I read in an earlier thread that 1kg will be roughly $30???

I sent you a PM and emailed you my contact details, im in sydney so i hope that doesnt complicate things???

Cheers,
Hopsta!

Ok, still available is

1000g Willamette plugs
400g Spalt
250g Challenger
300 Cascade pellets
400g Amarillo

Cheers

Crispy

Now...left

1000g Willamette plugs
200g Challenger
250 Cascade pellets
400g Amarillo

No More after this

Crispy

Hey Crispy I will add to my order and take some more off your hands

I'll have the 250g Cascade
200g Challenger

I WILL PM you to confirm

Bigfella

Crispy said:
Only Willamette and Amarillo left

Crispy
[post="64904"][/post]​

Damn. I was so proud of myself for staying out of a bulk buy for stuff I didnt really need. But I'll take the 400 g Amarillo. Sending PM.

I'll take the rest of the willamette 750gm was it? So add that to the 250gm EK golding that we spoke about if you can cheers.

Ok Brewers,

This is definetely it....no more additions to the order...I hate speadsheets :D and I need a beer :chug:

This is what is left, first in , first served, once it is gone, the order is closed

550g Saaz
550g Hallertau (German)
550g Northern Brewer
550g Cascade
250 Simcoe

Cheers,

Crispy

I'll take the Northern Brewer if you haven't already counted me in on it as per previous PM's.

Beers,
Doc

i'll take 25g saaz and 250 hallertau pls!!! add it to my order....

MAKE THAT...i'll take 250g saaz and 250 hallertau pls!!! add it to my order.... Sorry typo

Remaining hops

300g Saaz
300g Hallertau (German)
550g Cascade
250 Simcoe
500g Willamette

Cheers,

Crispy

Back