Bulk Hops Purchase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be the go Hoops, I had visions of Crispy having to stump up a lot of cash and having to handle alot of hops. But if the QLD brewers go alone does that leave Crispy with a viable order?

Hoops,
If it doesn't stuff crispy around I will throw my order with yours, but if crispy is going to suffer I'll stay with his.

Cheers
Andrew

Crispy

Subject to any adjustment to suit the overall order I would like:

200g ea of Saaz, Styrian Goldings and Cascade plugs

Pellets

German
250g Tettnang
250g Hersbrucker
250g Northern Brewer

NZ
250g Hallertau Aroma Organic

USA
250g Centennial
250g Willamette

Cheers

OK I was on chat with Crispy last night which is why I suggested the idea. I'm certainly not trying to steal his thunder.

1 thing that will make the organising a lot easier - if you are flexible with your amount let the organiser know. For example I will personally get 250g - 500g Amarillo. This would make it a lot easier to make orders up to 1kg lots by either adding extra on to one person or bumping each up to 300g.

For now keep sending all your orders to Crispy and I will liase with him on the QLD side of things.

Hoops
Looking foward to some more great hop varieties :super:

Hi Guys,

Andrew, Nonicman and Batz and Hoops,

Yes this makes sense, as there are quite a few of you up there, no point in double handling,

Hoops, send me a PM or email and we'll sort the QLD orders out.

Cheers,

Crispy

Crispy,

I would be interested in some plugs if possible
250g each of Saaz, East Kent Golding, Fuggle, Cascade, Perle, Tettnang.

possibly some amarillo pellets too.

Unquote

Hoops,
as per my above post to crispy, I am happy to take up any slack in the order amounts so feel free to adjust it up or down as you see fit if this helps.

Cheers
Andrew

OK sent some PMs, have Batz and AndrewQLD orders. Any other QLDers?

My revised order is:

250g Perle pellets,
500g EKG plugs,
250g Northern Brewer pellets,
250g Hallertau aroma organic pellets
250g Tettnang pellets,
250g Chinook pellets.

Might add more.

OK spoke to HOPCO today and looks like at a quick guess they will cost around $30 a kilo.

hoops,

I'm happy to order some if it helps make up the volume required - I'm on the road till sunday night, but you can always call me - 0412 666952 - Off to the Wig & Pen now for a beer or 3.....

I'd like some too. :p My preference is for 250g of those below, but I can be flexible about which sorts and exactly how much of each if that makes your life easier.

Hallertau Aromatic Organic
Galena
Glacier
East Kent Goldings Plugs
Cascade Plugs

Thanks for organising this.
Stuart

id be interested in some Amarillo, Fuggle & Tettnang pellets. about 250g of ea.

crispy,count me in i will go 250 grams each of the following.usa,cascade. czech saaz, uk fuggle and german hallertau northern brewer. cheers. :super:

You should have a pm with my 2+kg order. Thanks heaps.

Hi, i'd like a few too if possible.
i'm interested in aprrox 250g of (just a preference)
Amarillo
Northdown
Chinook
Challenger
Fuggle
Hallertau Northern Brewer

Thanks, Voota

Ok Guys,

Hops order is CLOSING SOON.

I have decided to start winding up the hops order as it is getting out of control.

Remember that if the limits cannot be reached for minimum order on a particular hop - then that hop will be axed from the list.

Lunchtime tomorrow I will start culling the ones that are not going to make the limit and contacting people about either rounding up or down if we still have uneven amounts.

Cheers

Crispy

Crispy,
I bet you had no idea what you were getting into :)

If you could up my order of EKG to 750g or 1Kg, that'd be great.

Thanks for your work here.

Cheers,
PoMo.

Crispy,
im off to adelaide for the weekend. Dont htink ill have net so no way of finding out whats going on here. can round me up to 500 of anything there. I dont mind having a lot of hops here. As i said i wanna get a heap brewed soon. Running off the prices you gave me i dont mind having 500 of each if thats needed. If anything gets axed then so be it i spose.

Cheers, Rob

Crispy,

I'm in.
I'm after 250gr of Centennial, Ahtanum, Amarillo, Liberty and Hallertau Northern Brewer. Happy to up to 500gr on any or all if it helps out the order.

Beers,
Doc

Crispy said:
Ok Guys,

Hops order is CLOSING SOON.

I have decided to start winding up the hops order as it is getting out of control.

Remember that if the limits cannot be reached for minimum order on a particular hop - then that hop will be axed from the list.

Lunchtime tomorrow I will start culling the ones that are not going to make the limit and contacting people about either rounding up or down if we still have uneven amounts.

Cheers

Crispy
[post="64706"][/post]​
Ditto for the QLD order

Latest posts

Back