Bulk Hops Purchase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wee stu said:
Some of mine are already where they belong, in a beer :)

Cheers Crispy :beer:
[post="66574"][/post]​

Mine too. Just put on a very hoppy ale.

I'm holding some hops from the buy for a friend in the keg fridge. Every beer means the wonderful smell of fresh bulk hops. :super: Crispy :super:

Mine too.Just made my first AG with those hops. Tasted nice going into the fermentor. It does take a tad more time though as the time of this message suggests. Thanks again Chris.

Cheers
Stuart

I picked up my hops last night at oxford 152 from Hoops - thanks dude they are awesome! it was very funny watching the exchange of money for little heat sealed baggies full of green stuff! I've got two mates in the Feds, and I gave them a ring yesterday afternoon to try and get them to come along and bring their badges :D They were right into the idea, thought it sounded like great fun (besides, they owe me a favour!) but they were in SA so couldn't help me out :( Lucky for Hoops - we coulda had some fun !

This morning my wife got up first, and then comes into the bedroom with the baggies - says whats this? I tell her they are hops and to smell them She smells them and says "what, you put this in beer? what a waste, I want to keep them to smell" - then ran away with the packets!

So a success! Thanks Hoops for organising it all!

Matt

Yeah was a good night. Glad to help out everyone with the hops.
At one point one of the barmen came round to collect glasses and there was about 3 or 4 sealed plastic bags with hops sitting on the table for all to see, and someone was giving me money.
The look on his face was priceless :eek:
Someone said "you should know what they are - that's what you put in all the beer over there" and pointed to the brewery :lol:

Top night, good to meet the Grand Master :lol:
So many hops what is to be brewed?

Once again thanks Hoops. :beer:

Thanks ChrisP,
Top effort. Now to find some time to put some in a beer!
cheers
darren

Excellent work Crispy. Brewed with them today and might do another tomorrow morning.

Cheers
roach

Hoops said:
:lol: :lol: that's awesome GL!

OK QLDers check this out and let me know anything that is incorrect or if you asked for something different etc etc. please confirm with a yes or no.

Hoops
[post="66302"][/post]​

Sorry Hoops, must have missed this one. :(
The answer is 'Yes'.

:beer:

Thanks Crispy, great work in getting that order together.

bingo,one happy little spoggie. thanks crispy you bloody legend!!!!!

Am I too late to put in an order for this one??? :lol:

If not I'll take a Kilo of each :eek:

I reckon they might be a bit stale by now.

I do remember walking around the streets of Adelaide with a shopping bag full of green. Got a few funny looks.

I reckon they might be a bit stale by now.

I do remember walking around the streets of Adelaide with a shopping bag full of green. Got a few funny looks.

Really??? I thought walking around with a bag full of green was the norm in Adelaide :p

Back