Bulk Hops Purchase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/quote]

Here is what happened last time someone posted me some amarillo. Poor old postie must have thought he was on a major bust.
[post="66287"][/post]​
[/quote]

Hahaaaa Classic :D for those with an inexperienced sense of smell i can see how they could suspect it being pot. How funny.

Yep Crispy i got my package aswell this morning thanks again champ! :beerbang:

:lol: :lol: that's awesome GL!

OK QLDers check this out and let me know anything that is incorrect or if you asked for something different etc etc. please confirm with a yes or no.

Hoops

Hops_arrived.JPG

Mine just arrived. Mmmmm.... Can't take my head out of the bag. :wub:

Thanks again Crispy for the professional service.

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Thanks again Crispy for the professional service.
[post="66321"][/post]​

Mine got hand delivered :)
though on reflection, exchangign money for clear plastic bags of green organic material outside a Federal Government office, and across the road from a South Australian Police Office, may have been viewed suspiciously :ph34r:

Crispy's long overcoat and shades disguise was just right.

I'll be fuggling around with them tomorrow, probably fuggling around in the rain, but them's the breaks.

Looks about right hoops - thanks!

Matt

Hoops said:
OK QLDers check this out and let me know anything that is incorrect or if you asked for something different etc etc. please confirm with a yes or no.

Fair enough for me.
Thanks Hoops...

PeterS...

Got mine today great job thanks Cripy. My wife just doesn't get it !!!!

Looks good Hoops thanks

Batz

Just picked up mine from Crispy Central.

I had never met Crispy before but knew I was in the right place as soon as he opened the door. Was flodded with that wonderful smell. Don't know how wonderful it would be after a week in your house but.....

Thanks heaps Crispy it is much appreciated.

Your house must smell amazing Crispy. My hops just came, wooooohooooooooo, and now my house smells divine. The hop arrival didn't go down altogether well with my wife though as our tiny freezer section is now half full of hops.

Thanks for organising this Crispy. Now it's time for some brewing.

:party:
Stuart

Got mine today - thanks Crispy, you did a grand job.

Mine arrived today, thanks very much Crispy. Mr Postie and Mr Plod decided to let this one through which was an added bonus.

Mine pitched late yesterday.
Sitting in the fridge at work at the moment and smelling wonderful :lol:

Cheers Crispy. Top work.

Beers,
Doc

Picked mine up from the post office today. My room has a very familiar smell to it now. Thanks for all the organisation.

Rob

BIG THANK YOU To Crispy

Recieved my hops yesterday. It was the best smelling parcel I have ever recieved.

I d like to say thanks for all the effort you went to to organise the hops It must have been a big job.

Three cheers to Crispy :beer: :beer: :beer:

Cheers
Beer Slayer

Got my tastey fruity treats today and have a grin from ear to ear. Knowing the package would be waiting for me at home got me through a fairly crappy day at work. Thanks again Crispy, your hard work is much appreciated. :beer:

Some of mine are already where they belong, in a beer :)

Cheers Crispy :beer:

Latest posts

Back