Bulk Buy - Vacuum Sealers...interest And Info

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is everyone still happy with their vacuum sealers?
Just thought I would check before buying one.

Gregor

I use it all the time. I new seal when making mouldy rice for sake brewing to store in fridge and hand over to other brewers.

I use it *most often* to reseal. When I have packets of things like seaweed or dashi soup stock for japanese soups I reseal the packet and keep the contents fresh - especially if its a one off thing where I won't get to make something again for a month or so.

Cheers,
Brewer Pete

Thanks fellas

Ive sent an email to the supplier. Hopefully he will still do the same deal.

Gregor

same here. might upgrade from the sunbeam i have.

My son decided that it would be a great test to reseal the 1kg shreaded cheese bag after getting some out of the freezer...
It works :D

Link

Isn't this the same deal we got?

Not complaining though, love this machine. Once i got the hang of it (not overfilling) it has been used all the time.

Sealed up packs of sliced up xmas ham and froze it. I buy bbq ducks from a local chinese place and do the same.

And i even use it for hops sometimes :D

Link

Isn't this the same deal we got?

Not complaining though, love this machine. Once i got the hang of it (not overfilling) it has been used all the time.

Sealed up packs of sliced up xmas ham and froze it. I buy bbq ducks from a local chinese place and do the same.

And i even use it for hops sometimes :D

I think our deal was $95 and that included freight

Just got mine, tried it out last night sealing up some recently dried hop flowers. Worked a treat once I worked out that you cant have any creases in the top where it is sealing.

Gregor

Is everyone still happy with their vacuum sealers?
Just thought I would check before buying one.

Gregor

Have not been able to try it yet, can't get it away from the missus, who has tried it on everything.

very happy

is anyone able to tell me exactly what make and model was purchased that everyone was happy with? the links to eBay don't seem to come up with anything specific anymore. thanks.

is anyone able to tell me exactly what make and model was purchased that everyone was happy with? the links to eBay don't seem to come up with anything specific anymore. thanks.

This is the dealer and model very similar to the one I got via the bulk buy, though we paid a hell of a lot less, closer to $70 from memory.

Latest posts

Back