Bulk Buy Traders - Contact details

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]It occurred to me that having a resource for Bulk Buy Contact details may be of use, often people are interested in a product when there is no BB on current offer, a list of contact details for the people we source them from could be very handy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]I wanted to start it as a WIKKI so it could be edited by the masses and read gooderer but it seems that function is not available at the moment..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]So I'll Start. When we get the wikki's back I'll try and sort out a transfer of the details into a decent format, perhaps formatted under cities may be a good bet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Melbourne:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Sodium Metasillicate and Sodium Percabonate ($1.53/kg)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Hucon [/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px](Bayswater)[/SIZE]
5 Waldheim Rd, Bayswater VIC 3153
(03) 9720 4744

There is no difference in price between one bag up to about 20 so the price point remains the same

Anyone know where we can buy hops direct from the growers? I would prefer not to support online hop dealers.

Glycerine is sold at produce stores that service horse racing industry. at similar
prices.

:icon_offtopic:
Yob might not be here all the time :beer: .so why not let people know where you can get the BB items

Moved to the bulk buy thread, and pinned for ease of use.

DU99 said:
Yob might not be here all the time :beer: .so why not let people know where you can get the BB items
Thats the idea DU99, if the info is in a central spot where we get the great deals from, it'll make the legwork so much less for anyone who either misses out on a BB or wants to run one themselves

AndrewQLD said:
Moved to the bulk buy thread, and pinned for ease of use.
Thanks Andrew, I thought to ask this but forgot to PM you, ultimately, I think it will be better off in an Article but a great place holder that we can put a link on eventually when Articles are back.

I think eventually it'll be a great article that can be edited by state to make life easier and will be a lot tidier than trawling through a thread to see if something is already listed.

:icon_cheers:

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Melbourne:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Sodium Metasillicate and Sodium Percabonate ($1.53/kg) (Brewery Cleaning chemicals)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Hucon [/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px](Bayswater)[/SIZE]
5 Waldheim Rd, Bayswater VIC 3153
(03) 9720 4744

Glycerine (Yeast storage Anti-freeze)
Auroma
Hallam, VIC
http://www.auroma.com.au/glycerin-vegetable-bp/
+61 3 9709 4800

Centrifuge Tubes (Yeast storage/Freezing)

Proscitech (Qld). https://proscitech.com/?navaction=show_page&chapter=l&page=9

Contact details are on their website. Very easy to deal with & reasonable prices with discounts for large/multiple purchases of a single item. Flat-rate postage.

Make sure you get PP/HDPE if you're looking for anything autoclavable. PET tubes can only be sanitised chemically.

Also, Fusion Scientific (Melb.). http://www.fusionscientific.com.au/product01.html Slightly cheaper for the same/similar products.

Anyone know where to get sod met and perc in perth? Ive emailed a few places with no replys so far

Maybe contact Hucon and see if they can put you onto someone?

Ed: if you do get a contact, can you come back and put details here?

mofox1 said:
Oh f*ck me. For the effort involved in bending up my coil (only barely passably) that is indeed a bargain. Even at the current exchange rate!
You're not wrong! I wayed up coiling my own, building a rig etc, but just deciding on spending the little extra and get it pre made. Fitted a treat!

Any ideas on 25kg of sodium percarbonate in sydney?

Robbo2234 I bought some on eBay. 20-25kg, can't remember now but delivered it was $80

m.ebay.com.au/itm/231268216986?nav=SEARCH

Is this the one?
If so just found this on there Web site..
Contains 334gm per kilogram of Sodium Percarbonate and 286gm per kilogram of Alkaline Salts.

Latest posts

Back