Bulk Buy - Little Brown Pumps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Warwick

have you checked the tracking lately? there already in qld! not long now!

Certainly have.
Been checking them every few hours..
I would suggest they will get to me by Tuesday..

Then it may take me a little while to wrap them and put them into packets to send off..

Not that it really matters now but you can sign up for email notification. So instead of checking every three hours they just send you an email when something happens.

Not that it really matters now but you can sign up for email notification. So instead of checking every three hours they just send you an email when something happens.

Haha yeah I know.
I have done that..
Still been checking though..
They don't tell you everything in those notifications as I found out..

Been thinking:

IF anyone is interested, it may be cheaper if they are sent as one large parcel to melbourne and people can collect from me. If anyone want to do so, please let Leahy know. I can hold onto them as long as required.

R

Been thinking:

IF anyone is interested, it may be cheaper if they are sent as one large parcel to melbourne and people can collect from me. If anyone want to do so, please let Leahy know. I can hold onto them as long as required.

R

Depending on the savings I could be interested.

I will be going through Northcote (to Bundoora RMIT) probably twice a week from now on. Happy to drop them off.

R

1. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
2. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
3. TL-B07 12v - Blue Baggers
4. TL-B07 12v - Blue Baggers
5. TL-B07 12v - Duke of Paddy
6. TL-B07 12v - Duke of paddy - one of these may be the spare one that hasn't been paid for.
7. TL-B07 24v - beerdrinkingbob
8. TL-B07 24v - beerdrinkingbob

Leaves me with 3 more 12v and 7 more 24v

Did a recount or rather re looked at the 2nd invoice.
Bought 1 less 12v than 24v pumps..
Being that I will now need 1 more 12v pump as spare for suchidog.
I've actually got no more 12v pumps unless Madmax doesn't contact me, then I'll have 1.

Otherwise I have still got another 9 24v pumps..

Well guys the first batch of pumps have arrived as of this afternoon.
All look really good.
Although not very big. Not sure how big I was expecting..
But you know having never seen one before in person..
Not very big..

Now comes the big job of sorting through them all, working out who owes what for postage and so forth.
More details to come.

Warwick

Well good news is up to 4 will fit in each a5 satchel.
So if you are in a fastway area I should be able to send them to you for $7.
Will let everyone know.

Ok so seen as how I've given plenty of time to MadMax to reply to me and let me know what he wants to do.

I have now given away his one pump to the first person who asked for 12v pumps which was duke of paddy.

1. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
2. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
3. TL-B07 12v - Blue Baggers
4. TL-B07 12v - Blue Baggers
5. TL-B07 12v - Duke of Paddy
6. TL-B07 24v - beerdrinkingbob
7. TL-B07 24v - beerdrinkingbob

So it now stands that I have 1 x 12v pump and 9 x 24v pumps available in the next order due around Friday for $25 each to anyone who wants one.

Thanks

Warwick

Hay Mate, is ti the 12v or 24v ones that came in or a mixture of both?

(Postage Paid already)

Yob

Hey 12v and 24v came in already. The original batch.
If you missed an earlier post I then a few weeks later ordered a few more.
I just haven't got around to pm'ing you yet about yours.
Probably will tonight though..

Hey Warrrick,

are u going to send out PM's on who owes u what?? I think I need to send u some more money (around $9) to cover the postage etc.

Cheers,

BD

Sorry didn't mean to post "the competition" in this thread when you still had pumps to sell :eek:

Haha it's all good. Most of what i have left is 24v pumps anyway which they don't have as far as I know..

Hey Warrrick,

are u going to send out PM's on who owes u what?? I think I need to send u some more money (around $9) to cover the postage etc.

Cheers,

BD
I Certainly will be. Just haven't got to everyones yet.
I sent some last night..

Latest posts

Back