Bulk Buy - Little Brown Pumps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did. It says 5 weeks to delivery from payment.
The supplier seemed to think it would be before that however but hasn't confirmed a date.
I will contact them again to check on it.

Warwick

Bet they tell you two weeks :D

Everything is two weeks over there, even if it's going to take a year, it's two weeks 26 times. :lol:

Tell me about it guys..

Have emailed supplier again today.. Waiting for reply..
I've emailed her basically every week to check on the progress.
Hopefully she will reply and let me know where she is up to.
Tracking number hopefully not far away..

Just got my response:

Hello Warwick,

Good day.

For the pumps, we're done the final testing in the factory now and will do ourbest to delivery them in this weekend or the early of next week, I'm verysorry for the delay. You know now is the hot summer in our country andalways lack of electricity, this is resulted our factory onlycan work several days, then will be in power cut 2days; this isaffected our normal production seriously, and also accumulated many orders now.Sincerely hope you can understand from some degree.

After all pumps done, we'll send them toyou soon and tell the tracking no. for follow them. Thanks a lot for yourwaiting and patience.

Best regards

Amy
So hopefully next week..

I heard this was common in China and couldn't comprehend it, a lot of their compressors run on diesel motors for this reason... also heard they were building one coal fired power station a week, the mind boggles!

Kids are only allowed to work up to 45C, above that it's exploitation.

:lol:

I am surprised they don't have the kiddies with pedal powered generators like on Gilligan's Island. Drop below 10km/hr and get a bullet between the eyes for being an enemy of the state.

I am surprised they don't have the kiddies with pedal powered generators like on Gilligan's Island. Drop below 10km/hr and get a bullet between the eyes for being an enemy of the state.
If you go about giving them ideas...!!!

This is the latest as of yesterday afternoon from the supplier.

Hello Warwick,

Sincerely hope you had a nice weekend.

Yes, the pumps almost all prepared for you now, we'll arrange the delivery foryou in about tomorrow. Thanks a lot for your long time waiting.

After I got the tracking no. from our forwarder, will be sent to you soon forfollow them.

Best regards

Amy

delivery foryou in about tomorrow

ha love the chinglish!

thanks for the heads up Warwick!

chinglish_hinglish_09.jpg

yep

Good news Gents..

Hello Warwick.

The pumps have been picked up by our forwarder yesterday afternoon already. After I got the tracking no. from him, will get back to you soon for you follow them.

Best regards and enjoy a nice day.

Amy

engrish =
exploding_head_.jpg

Nice work Warwick. Guess I'd better start hunting down some 24V power supplies for my pumps...

Well, after some quick eBaying (after looking at some Aus prices) I picked up two of these. Should be able to find some Aus power cords which will plug into the power pack.

Latest posts

Back