Bulk Buy - Erlenmeyer Flasks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as much as im all i favor of a bulk buy , i can buy these of the shelg at grain and grape cheaper ,

Exactly! So if you read the thread completely, it might make sense to you. Added on to the price is postage to my location, split evenly. The prices above are also inclusive of postage to the buyers location, so unless you have found a cheaper price with all that included... take a walk B)

Settle petal..... I'm sure everyone appreciates your hard work on this. I was just noting that the base price without postage at Aust Scientific is the same, maybe cheaper, for a one off buy than the bulk buy price you are getting.

If you go ahead with a stir bar bulk buy I may be interested in a couple.
Any particular reason why you picked the 30mm? Are there any other sizes?

TP

Other sizes available but I've found shorter bars work better with my tight-ar$e stirplate. I tried a 30mm and 70mm.

Settle petal..... I'm sure everyone appreciates your hard work on this. I was just noting that the base price without postage at Aust Scientific is the same, maybe cheaper, for a one off buy than the bulk buy price you are getting.

Yes, but since their webpage hasn't worked anytime I've tried it and I don't live close enough to walk in.. I gave up

Hi Cannibal, could you revise my price to exclude postage to my place if I am still able to pick it up from yours?

Looks a bit higher than I was anticipating.

500ml (Total 8)
2 - Cannibal Smurf
2 - Kram...........................$27.00
1 - Hutch - Melbourne.........$13.50
1 - Dunno.........................$13.50
1 - Josh............................$13.50
1 - WildaYeast..................$13.50

1L (Total 7)
2 - Cannibal Smurf
2 - Kram...........................$30.36
1 - Dunno.........................$15.18
1 - WildaYeast..................$15.18
1- Oldbugman(2173)

2L (Total 16)
2 - Cannibal Smurf
1 - Kram...........................$31.21
1 - BribieG........................$31.21
1 - Homebrewer79.............$32.21
2 - Lachlan.......................$64.42
1 - Hutch - Melbourne.........$33.21
2 - Dunno.........................$63.42
2 - Sunshine_brewer..........$63.82
2 - Reg............................$66.42
1 - WildaYeast..................$32.21
1- Oldbugman

3L (Total 8)
1 - LexP...........................$65.05
1 - Josh...........................$55.05
1 - CityMorgue2................$57.10
1 - Bizier..........................$55.05
1 - Haysie........................$57.10
1 - Sully (Postcode 4504)....$48.25
2 - Cannibal Smurf

Hi Cannibal, could you revise my price to exclude postage to my place if I am still able to pick it up from yours?

Looks a bit higher than I was anticipating.

No worries kram. I can't edit my post but will edit my spreadsheet. Pickup is fine for anyone who can get to Elanora on the Gold Coast.
OBman, you're on my list now too $15.18 for the 1000ml and $32.21 for the 2000ml

as much as im all i favor of a bulk buy , i can buy these of the shelg at grain and grape cheaper ,

dislexic much?? - add postage to me and then postage to buyers and no, grain and grape can't beat it.... how do i know, because I called and asked them

I will be up for 2x stir bars as well.

STIR BARS 30x6mm
2 - Sully

CS, Somehow my name has found its way back on the list, I dropped out back at post #68.
Cheers

dislexic much?? - add postage to me and then postage to buyers and no, grain and grape can't beat it.... how do i know, because I called and asked them

before you go insulting people , read what ive typed "I" can get one cheaper from grain and grape , that means if i were to take part in this bulk buy i wouldnt be saving myself any money , i didnt at any stage say you could get them cheaper from grain and grape now did i or that your bulk buy was no good or you were stoogin people,

i was about to give you a pat on the back for organising it for everyone but now that ive seen your reply ,you can bang it up your arse !

I myself would be buying from Livingstone

www.livingstone.com.au

250ml
1121-0250 FLASK. ERLENMEYER. 250 ML BOROSILICATE,if out FLKEC0250B 2.38 inc gst

500ml
1121-0500 FLASK. ERLENMEYE R. 500ML. BORO SILICATE 2.92 inc gst

1000ml
1121-1000 FLASK. ERLENMEYER. 1000ML. BOROSILICATE 7.76 inc gst

2000ml
1121-2000 FLASK. ERLENMEYER. 2000ML. BOROSILICATE 19.86 inc gst

3000ml
417119952 CONICAL FLASK ERLENMEYER N/NECK 3000ML 38.01 inc gst

MSB30X6 MAGNETIC STIRRER BARS.30X6MM W/O PIVOT (loose) 3.41 inc gst

MSB6X10X MAGNETIC STIRRER BAR DISC 6X10MM 10.18 inc gst

MSB10X20X MAGNETIC STIRRER BAR DISC 10X20MM 12.82 inc gst

Franko

Because it's starting to become a real PITA and I just want to get it over with, I can see why there aren't many bulk buys done...
edit:my intention wasn't to offend anyone, but if you guys want to take over the BB please, please do.....

lesson for ya if you dont intend to offend its best not to sling shit before you read whats actually been posted rather than what you perceive the post to say ...

people generally only give advise/ opinion here because theyre actually trying to help not put you down ....

enough said , happy bulk buying ...

I'd like to know who is as cashed up as they were two months ago...

I am in for a 30mm bar.

Latest posts

Back