Bulk Buy 9 Litre Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi forum

Thanks to all those who have replied to the offer organised by Reg.

Apologies, but I have to limit it to those who have accepted already. I was not expecting such a rapid take up rate, and on a quick bit of arithmetic I think I only have just enough stock to satisfy those who have committed to this point.

Regards
Quip

so is this over?? Thought we had till wednesday? I'm looking at 1 maybe 2 if a mate of mine is interested.

Gotta be quick Wakkatoo, as stated, they sold the 50 they had in stock ...... I got mine ordered... :lol:

For the WA dudes I see..

11. Sinkas x2 ( Can be pick up point for WA-)
27. billgill x 1 (WA 6108, will pickup from WA distro pending details)
29. Simon W x2 (pickup from Sinka's )
31. pbrosnan x 1
34. Mika x 2 off (P/up from Sinkas)
40.justsomeguy x1 (Perth 6064)

So that's 9kegs for WA. As long as Sinkas is still cool to recieve them all I propose we wait till Sinkas has called and given his address then we can pay westquip and tell them it will be combined shipping to sinkas/WA Pick Up Point. Might save us a couple of $$ on freight.

Cool Case ?

Sorry, im an idiot, who do i need to call?

Gotta be quick Wakkatoo, as stated, they sold the 50 they had in stock ...... I got mine ordered... :lol:

Ahh missed that, thanks. Timing wasn't the best for me hence my indecision. I might organise the next one in the new year as its not too far from a mates house. At least I'll have beer to put in the thing by then :rolleyes:

Thanks to Quip (Andrew) for looking after all us brewers.
It really is a fantastic deal.

This really took off in a short period of time, mainly due to a great price.

I hope everybody that wanted one gets one but as the saying goes "You snooze, you lose"

Hope you all enjoy them.

Santas just come a little early this year.. :icon_cheers:

Reg

For the WA dudes I see..

31. pbrosnan x 1

So that's 9kegs for WA. As long as Sinkas is still cool to recieve them all I propose we wait till Sinkas has called and given his address then we can pay westquip and tell them it will be combined shipping to sinkas/WA Pick Up Point. Might save us a couple of $$ on freight.

Cool Case ?

Sorry, im an idiot, who do i need to call?

Sorry guys. I've already ordered and paid for mine. Heading back to Melbourne in a week and had to make sure it was all sorted before I head off. Also got a party this weekend I was hoping to use it at. Dunnoo whether SWMBO will let my use my new xmas present just yet though. :icon_cheers:

So that would be 8 heading to Perth.

gary (justsomeguy)

For the WA dudes I see..

31. pbrosnan x 1

Cool Case ?

I have called Dirty Dave at the Winequip

He is gettign back to me with a total freight for the 9 kegs, so you tightarses can get your discounts. Muhahaha ha

so you all need to say they are going to my address, thye will know what it is Postcode 6157

Have the day off work so spun past Winequip to collect mine.
Imagine my surprise when the fellow behind the counter said, "Oh sorry, we're out of stock - no more 9L kegs."
Hey WTF? :eek:
"But, 50 or so have been ordered as part of the Bulk Buy and I'm on the list", I replied feebly. :huh:
"Oh, that's OK then, this morning the boss told me to put those aside and there are none left"

So, it all worked out in the end, collected my new keg and now I have 2 of the little blighters. :p

3 cheers for reg and anyone else who helped organise this BB. Well done.

Stubbie.

Just rang and sorted mine out.
Thanks again for organising guys.

Doc

Guys

The kegs are all in stock and ready for despatch from today.

Those in Melbourne can pick up from our warehouse at 59 Banbury Rd Reservoir if they wish.

For the interstate customers, you can contact us directly on 1300 882 850 and organise payment/shipment.
As a guide, shipping of a single keg using our freight coy would be approx as follows to metro areas:

- Sydney $12
- Adelaide $12
- Perth $17
- Brisbane $14

It needs to be to an address (eg work) where someone will be during business hours to accept delivery.

If you wish, you can combine orders together which should save a little on freight.

Rgds
Quip (Andrew)

Can it be sent to a Post Office Box?? As I think if I got it sent to my work, it would just get sent to a PO Box...

Cheers

going to pick mine and wooks and hotd's up tomoz i think.

anyone getting a keg, closer than Reservoir to the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria

would love some help picking it up as i work 7am-5pm 6 days a week

Jeddog, I'm not sure what Dave and Andrew have charged me for delivery. Dave said he was sending by courier but he may have meant parcel post. I calculated $7.20 to Hastings via post. Give them a ring and order your keg to be delivered, it won't cost that much and with only paying $115 for the keg we are well in front. I'm sorry I didn't know anyone else from the Peninsula was in the bulk buy or I would have sung out.

Latest posts

Back