Bulk Buy 9 Litre Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reg, when ive made up a bourbon and cola keg ive mixed 1350mls of spirit , then topped up with cola to 9 litres... that probably turned out a little on the weak side , but still a nice mix

Hi All,

Is there a spare one floating around.
If so - what is the cost with postage to Lyndoch SA 5351.

Thanks

myself and DiscoStu have been unable to raise the funds, ours are up for whoever can afford them

cheers

What ratios are you going to use?
Might do one for my wife for new years.

I think ill be doing 2 x 700ml Vodka and 6 x 1125ml of Schweppes Lime & Soda(quite nice, simple).. And still $30 or more cheaper than buying those a carton Sweet Vodka Pre-mixes... ;)

reg, when ive made up a bourbon and cola keg ive mixed 1350mls of spirit , then topped up with cola to 9 litres... that probably turned out a little on the weak side , but still a nice mix

Thought about that much, just worked it out on drinking spirits out of bottle, 30ml spirit, ice and about 180ml mixer...

Also just did up a 19ltr keg of Apple & Raspberry Cordial(still chilling) and will gas that up for the kids, about half the sugar of Softdrink.. And cheaper..

myself and DiscoStu have been unable to raise the funds, ours are up for whoever can afford them

cheers

OK - who do i need to pm to get one...

What is the cost of these kegs.

Then i just need postage.

Thanks

Guys

The kegs are all in stock and ready for despatch from today.

Those in Melbourne can pick up from our warehouse at 59 Banbury Rd Reservoir if they wish.

For the interstate customers, you can contact us directly on 1300 882 850 and organise payment/shipment.
As a guide, shipping of a single keg using our freight coy would be approx as follows to metro areas:

- Sydney $12
- Adelaide $12
- Perth $17
- Brisbane $14

It needs to be to an address (eg work) where someone will be during business hours to accept delivery.

If you wish, you can combine orders together which should save a little on freight.

Rgds
Quip (Andrew)

OK - who do i need to pm to get one...

What is the cost of these kegs.

Then i just need postage.

Thanks

GMK,

As above and they are $115 each, great little things... ;)

balconybrewer

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts Yesterday, 09:41 PM Post #184

Partial Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 7300

cheers

Ill take the other one. Reg do I deal direct with Winequip on this?.

Cheers Altstart

Altstart/GMK

with the late pullouts just contact Andrew from winequip 03 9462 4777
Explain who has pulled out and you are taking there place.

Cheers Reg

Altstart/GMK

with the late pullouts just contact Andrew from winequip 03 9462 4777
Explain who has pulled out and you are taking there place.

Cheers Reg

Pitty they didn't read the thread Reggie, it's only on there a half a dozen times :p

Rook

Damn!! WAY too slow!

Just saw Fent's pass one over to HairOfDog at cricket, and no-one told me! Well, I should have kept up.

I'm real keen. Anymore that are not being claimed? If so, PM, or mail me and I'll take it for you! PLEASE...

If not, I'm up for the next BB.

guys,

after snapping my brumby tap in half, I've had to put in for a whole new font replacement. I wont' have the cash available, so if anyone wants it, is up for grabs.

:(

beerdingo theres your chance, ring andrew at winequip tell him your taking quantock's place, pay them and go pick it up or get them to couirer it.

Just enquiring as to if everybody who participated has got their kegs and is happy with the service.

All except for you Rook........ :p :D

Made the call Friday to pay: keg turned up at work Monday arvo ( Brisbane ): simply awesome customer service. Props to Andrew at WineQuip and to the organizers.

Of course I had to explain the keg to work colleges: Looks like I need to do a show and telland sample..... :)

I just wanted to toss my hat in the ring in case someone else pulls out :)
Fingers Crossed :)
Cheers
Doug

Picked Up my shiny new kegs the other day!

Thanks very much to Reg for organizing it all, and Andrew from Wine Quip for supplying them.

Cheers, Mario

Arranged my keg today to be freighted accross.

Thanks guys.

One of my new 9L now has an American Wheat in it :icon_chickcheers:

Took ages to get rid of that new keg smell - not sure if it was the keg or the rubber - hopefully I did a good enough job and the beer isn't tainted

Cheers

Well mine finally arrived yesterday !

Took a week and a half because of mislabelling but it finally arrived. Just in time for me to head to Melbourne and not get a chance to use the thing until I'm back in Perth. Typical, ain't it !

Oh well , it should get a good workout on new year's eve with a nice IPA in it anyway...

Thanks to Reg and the guys at winequip for making this a pretty happy xmas for a lot of AHBers !

gary

Back