Bulk Buy 12" Pulley For Millmaster

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Buy Is Closed

In my wisdom and as was stated by a couple brewers, I should use direct credit next time. Bpay, while it is good it is impossible to identify who it belongs to :unsure: without ringing my bank and then that is not that easy either. Live and learn. So if everyone can bare with me that would be great. I did manage to give some brewers the other option of depositing which is making my life easier atm. If you have used the Bpay and have not as yet, please can you supply me with a receipt number.

Cheers
BYB

Yet another update.

Pulley's have now been ordered and paid for, the are a couple of scragglers that I am waiting on payment for but considering that this would be one of the quickest bulk buys I have been with, that is to be expected. Great job from everyone regarding payments. I am hoping that I receive the pulleys by next week-end. I would like to pack and post on or before Monday the 31st.
I am heading off to the Gold Coast for the rest of that week. Some where hopefully a bit warmer. Have not been up there since Expo88. I believe there have been a few changes in that time :rolleyes:

Cheers
Back Yard Brewer :icon_cheers:

Have had a few problems with my mailing list can "EVERYONE" please send or re-send me their postal address. Via e-mail option instead of PM would be much appreciated.

The two brewers in Adelaide who wanted to combine their postage can you also let me know who you are again. Woops make that Sydney.

Cheers
BYB

email sent mate thanks again.

I may have 500gms of 2008 Target to off load. Any of you chaps interested? There would be more than enough room to include them with your mill freight. $30 asking price. First in best dressed. Let know asap

BYB

I may have 500gms of 2008 Target to off load. Any of you chaps interested? There would be more than enough room to include them with your mill freight. $30 asking price. First in best dressed. Let know asap

BYB
ill take im do we have too buy a pulley too grab them off ya??

ill take im do we have too buy a pulley too grab them off ya??

The guys who ordered pulleys have already paid freight for their 3kg bag so I would be including it in their current postage. If that makes sense. But if you still want the target it would be the $30 + freight to where ever you are. Makes sense? :unsure:

BYB

The guys who ordered pulleys have already paid freight for their 3kg bag so I would be including it in their current postage. If that makes sense. But if you still want the target it would be the $30 + freight to where ever you are. Makes sense? :unsure:

BYB

details sent !

Still looking for an address from the following brewers

Spog
Jlm
Razz
Flop
Janis

In a previous post I said that you may have sent delivery details, but for some reason I can't them. Please forward asap. Would contact you all individually but don't have personal e-mail address's and the PM set up on AHB is a PITA.

Cheers

Still looking for an address from the following brewers

Spog
Jlm
Razz
Flop
Janis

In a previous post I said that you may have sent delivery details, but for some reason I can't them. Please forward asap. Would contact you all individually but don't have personal e-mail address's and the PM set up on AHB is a PITA.

Cheers

Allready sent you an email Andy, will resend via pm.

Ok another update.

I am hoping like hell the order turns up on Monday (31/8) if it does I may still be able to get them sent off to everyone. Have the express bags already standing by waiting to go. Rang the supplier this morning and they were sent on Wednesday (26/8), a day later than he wanted to. I am off to the Gold Coast early Tuesday morning and won't be back until the week-end.
Sorry about the hold up for those who are keenly waiting. You will get them.

Cheers

Back Yard Brewer.....

Edit: BTW if anyone knows the where abouts of Spog let him know I am chasing a delivery address from him.I have E-mailed, PM'd him you name it

Ok another update.

I am hoping like hell the order turns up on Monday (31/8) if it does I may still be able to get them sent off to everyone. Have the express bags already standing by waiting to go. Rang the supplier this morning and they were sent on Wednesday (26/8), a day later than he wanted to. I am off to the Gold Coast early Tuesday morning and won't be back until the week-end.
Sorry about the hold up for those who are keenly waiting. You will get them.

Cheers

Back Yard Brewer.....

Edit: BTW if anyone knows the where abouts of Spog let him know I am chasing a delivery address from him.I have E-mailed, PM'd him you name it

Pulleys did not arrive today in Adelaide. Unfortunately I will be off on holidays the rest of this week. Back on Saturday.If anyone wants more info PM me.

Cheers
BYB

Have just posted all pulleys today. Only one hiccup and that is my fault, I could not fit pulleys into the 3kg express bags :angry: Bags are 300mm wide pulleys are around 310mm. Postage still stands as is but they won't be by express. Everyone should still have theirs by the week-end though.

Express bags were $11.30 and I allowed $12. Pulleys are wraped in foam and cardboard.

cheers
BYB

edit: Barls & Redbeard yours will be arriving in a 5kg express together.

thanks for the huge effort mate.

Sweet BYB !!!

Thanks for the fantastic effort dude. Muchly appreciated. :D

justsomeguy.

Back