Bugger! Im Not Allowed To Use The Freezer Anymore.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_HOME_BREW_WALLACE_

Professional Drunken Yahoo!
Reaction score
Picture this:

1. Come home from a hard day at work, NO COLD BEER in the fridge.
2. go to the cupboard, get a couple of tallies of your aged brew and put them in the freezer.

After a while, they go down so nicely, you repeat step 2 four or five times :icon_drool2:

But you "FALL ASLEEP" (wink wink) in the lounge. The missus has tried to wake you up from your very "DEEP SLEEP" (wink wink again) gets the S**T's and goes to bed. all good.

At work the next day during smoko you get a TXT message from your wife saying that your not allowed to use the freezer anymore........................

Has anyone got a similair story?

I got abused become my hop cache had taken over the entire freezer and the wife had nowhere to put icecream.....

This won me the right to purchase a fridge/freezer for kegs/hop storage.

yep flip it to your advantage

i cant use YOUR freezer so i bought one for myslef :lol:

And be damn if she think's she's using up my freezer space...

My wife doesn't really care what part of or how much of the fridge/freezer I use because I reciprocate during holidays. When we have her entire family over and the house is overflowing with food, my keg fridge gets called into action when our regular fridge can no longer hold any more. Give a little, get a little guys. ;)

Picture this:

1. Come home from a hard day at work, NO COLD BEER in the fridge.
2. go to the cupboard, get a couple of tallies of your aged brew and put them in the freezer.

After a while, they go down so nicely, you repeat step 2 four or five times :icon_drool2:

But you "FALL ASLEEP" (wink wink) in the lounge. The missus has tried to wake you up from your very "DEEP SLEEP" (wink wink again) gets the S**T's and goes to bed. all good.

At work the next day during smoko you get a TXT message from your wife saying that your not allowed to use the freezer anymore........................

Has anyone got a similair story?

This happened to me once - did your bottles break? In my case beer just kind of oozed out from under the crown seals - had to wipe out the freezer but it wasn't that bad...oh and it was my hop freezer\kegerator not the household fridge so didn't get in trouble... B)

This happened to me once - did your bottles break? In my case beer just kind of oozed out from under the crown seals - had to wipe out the freezer but it wasn't that bad...oh and it was my hop freezer\kegerator not the household fridge so didn't get in trouble... B)

The bottles exploded! In our household freezer. just cleaned up the mess about an hour ago! the wife wasn't a happy camper!

Well Wallace you could always do what I just did and get yourself your own freezer :p . Got a F&P 215 liter from seconds world for $419 as they are having a sale on F&P at the moment.

Well Wallace you could always do what I just did and get yourself your own freezer :p . Got a F&P 215 liter from seconds world for $419 as they are having a sale on F&P at the moment.

Or do what I did, and get a divorce. :lol:

although, the freezer option would be much, much cheaper. :p

The bottles exploded! In our household freezer. just cleaned up the mess about an hour ago! the wife wasn't a happy camper!

Just in case, I hope you threw away everything in the freezer?

Or do what I did, and get a divorce. :lol:

although, the freezer option would be much, much cheaper. :p

but the divorce option seems atractive.... :icon_chickcheers: LOL

AND

I have more room to store my aging beer.....................

Just in case, I hope you threw away everything in the freezer?

Why in the world would i do that? steak and fishing bait are kept in that part of the freezer. Frozen beer and broken bottles are usually kept down the bottom.

Back