Browntown's New Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdbrown

Reaction score
Very proud to announce that on the 09.02.09 at 8.16pm the new apprentice brewer Olivia Rose arrived. Must say it was a long day after the Mrs being induced first thing in the morning and ending up going for an emergency c-section that evening. But thankfully both Mrs and bub are doing fine. Beer production and drinking has been nil over the last 2 weeks (as well as me trawling these boards), but hopefully once the little brewer get's settled and we can get this feeding malarky all sorted Browntown Brewery will be back in action.

DSC_0042001.jpg

Congratulations!

Just think all those 3am feeds = time that also can be spent online on AHB.

Beers!!! :icon_cheers:

Congrats Mate! Of my 3 kiddies the girl is the best brew assistant by far!

Beautiful. Just beautiful ...

In thirteen years she'll be a teenager .. you'll miss the baby stage of her life then .. trust me, with four teenage daughters, I know !

I'm envious, as a father of boys, girls are a closed book to me until they reach a certain age that is (insert icon of dirty old man here) and one of my regrets is that I don't have daughter (s) . Lucky man.

I'm envious, as a father of boys, girls are a closed book to me until they reach a certain age that is (insert icon of dirty old man here) and one of my regrets is that I don't have daughter (s) . Lucky man.

Sell you mine for a low price BG :lol:

Congratulations mate, sons are great and can be real good mates, daughters provide dads with a very different sense of fullfilment.

Cheers,

Screwy

Congrats mate i have 2 daughters under 3 and i love seeing them grow every day as you will.

KHB

Latest posts

Back