Brisbane - Who's Having An Ag Brew Day Soon?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chappo you legend! Sorry to hear you've been having a crappy time. I hope things are looking up. You're more than welcome to come brew with me on my Braumeister when I get all set up. I'll be tearing it out of its box next week once I finish uni! I'm more than happy to brew with you and send you off with a cube and fermenter!

I'll let you know when I'm brewing, I'd love to return some of the gracious hospitality you've shown in the past.

Cheers,

Dave

chappo, i dont know you, but i feel like i do, having read many of your posts

welcome back

I'll check my June Roster when I get back to work on Saturday and if I'm off on that Sunday I'll definitely be down to Brads. He's got some good sky hook spots out back so I'll bring my pillowcase and coffee urn. :icon_drunk:

I'll check my June Roster when I get back to work on Saturday and if I'm off on that Sunday I'll definitely be down to Brads. He's got some good sky hook spots out back so I'll bring my pillowcase and coffee urn. :icon_drunk:

hopefully the date works for all involved. Your more than welcome to bring the brewery over Bribie, maybe you'll do one of those fancy cereal mash thingos.

Cheers

hopefully the date works for all involved. Your more than welcome to bring the brewery over Bribie, maybe you'll do one of those fancy cereal mash thingos.

Cheers

chappo can show bribie how to biab with a coopers kit :ph34r: :p

chappo can show bribie how to biab with a coopers kit :ph34r: :p
I am so gunna lick your face on Friday Muckey

Truly overwhelmed by everyone generosity especially Brad. Truly missed the brewerhood. I don't know how to repay everyone for the kind words and PMs but I will.

Chap Chap

Welcome back Chap Chap, looooong time between drinks mate :kooi:

Mate I will put on a brewday sunday the 5th June if it suits. We could do a 70+L batch and your more than welcome to take away a couple of full cubes, my shout for ingredients, I am sure I owe you.

Cheers

Is there room for this cereal serial pest too?

Cheers

Chap Chap

Sorry to hear, hope things are looking up mate!

Welcome home! :beer:

Chap.jpg

Chapstick! Welcome back to the fold, son. :)

Cheers

oooooh chappo, promises, promises

yuk-goat-s-tongue-sydney-australia%201152_12954214384-tpfil02aw-3134.jpg

I am so gunna lick your face on Friday Muckey

Truly overwhelmed by everyone generosity especially Brad. Truly missed the brewerhood. I don't know how to repay everyone for the kind words and PMs but I will.

Chap Chap

Hey Chappo, been a while since I saw you slinking around my work. ;)

Had my Beerbelly Mash Tun rock up yesterday, means my Keep Cool Esky Mash Tun is available. Even got a spare fridge for fermenting.

Let me know if you're interested.

You *******,
My Weekends have been free for months, going out at night ,cause nothing interesting and funny on the net, now your back i have to go back pissing myself laughing at your antics. Good to see you back. Keep ya chins up.

Regards Tony

Welcome back to the fray Chap Chap! Hoping all is amicable on the family side of things mate, sorry to hear about all that.

You know that anytime you are in Adelaide, you are most welcome to stay and brew at our place!

Muckey is in Brissie now too, maybe you two could join forces on the new Sherman Build?

Welcome back to the fray Chap Chap! Hoping all is amicable on the family side of things mate, sorry to hear about all that.

You know that anytime you are in Adelaide, you are most welcome to stay and brew at our place!

Muckey is in Brissie now too, maybe you two could join forces on the new Sherman Build?

Thanks Ravs you are the best mate!

Yep already made contact with the big fella and there are the sprouts of a plan to build Sherman Mk3. Hopefully he and I can have a beer or three on Friday to catch up.

You are a true gentleman Brad. That would be awesome! :drinks:

Cheers

Chap Chap

PS Pm to confirm.

Brad, I could come along and 'help' as well :icon_cheers:

Hey Chappo,

I have a spare 50L keggle with some odds and ends, plus a NASA bunrner with high-pressure reg that you are quite welcome to use while you get sorted out. There is also an old HLT/bucket-of-death contraption around if you want to go there as well... <_<

It'll be good to see you around the traps at some stage. Take care until then mate!

GG

Hey Chappo, been a while since I saw you slinking around my work. ;)

Had my Beerbelly Mash Tun rock up yesterday, means my Keep Cool Esky Mash Tun is available. Even got a spare fridge for fermenting.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hey Chappo,

I have a spare 50L keggle with some odds and ends, plus a NASA bunrner with high-pressure reg that you are quite welcome to use while you get sorted out. There is also an old HLT/bucket-of-death contraption around if you want to go there as well... <_<

It'll be good to see you around the traps at some stage. Take care until then mate!

GG

Thanks GG!

I have sent ya a PM with me new contact details. Edit: *FAIL* "Empty ya INBOX ya slapper"

Chap Chap

Latest posts

Back