Brisbane - Who's Having An Ag Brew Day Soon?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back to the fray Chap Chap! Hoping all is amicable on the family side of things mate, sorry to hear about all that.

You know that anytime you are in Adelaide, you are most welcome to stay and brew at our place!

Muckey is in Brissie now too, maybe you two could join forces on the new Sherman Build?

I seem to remember that I still have a stubby of someone's belgian, might have to share with chap chap tomorrow

Welcome back Chap Chap.

Always welcome to come down to mine & teach me to brew anytime mate.

Lot's of laughs ahead

Bribe me with beer all you want Muckey. I AM STILL GOING TO LICK YOUR FACE! :unsure: :lol:

:icon_cheers: Welcome back, AHB is richer for having Chappo online again...!

Woo Hoo.... We might get into profit now Chap Chap's back :icon_chickcheers:

Welcome back mate, look forward to catching up soon for a few beers....

You going to be a BABBS tonight?

cheers Ross

:kooi:

Is there room for this cereal serial pest too?

Cheers

Brad, I could come along and 'help' as well

Sounds good fellas. Looks like a short notice brewday IS ON. Might start a thread later tonight and send some PM's out to the local riff raff. the Welcome back Kotter/Chappo brewday.

answer ya phone Chap Chap your as bad as me :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers

Hilarious.

You don't look me up when you're in Melbourne building our future, I'll take it as a personal inult and that may result in a tanty.
Chappo's building our future?
2012 the Mayan's predicted wasn't it? ;) :)

Chappo's building our future?
2012 the Mayan's predicted wasn't it? ;) :)

Chappo is still trying to put together an estimate for the first egyptian pyramid :p

I'd bet that chappo's idea of building the future is sherman mk3

wouldn't mind being nosey and attending a brewday either if the opportunity presents

now I am truly frightened :eek:

:icon_offtopic:
Don't worry, I'm sure its something innocent involving a mirror ball, and wearing chaps.

Latest posts

Back