Brisbane - Who's Having An Ag Brew Day Soon?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappo1970

Piss off or Buy Me A Beer
Reaction score
Ok I know I have been missing in action for some months now. And not to go into any details but I separated from my wife so I am now happily single. Any how seeing that I lost all my brewing gear as well as my shirt I really want to get back into my one and only passion. Brewing Beer. I was wondering if anyone was planning to have a brew day soon I could come along to and join in? Happy to pay for ingredients and provide some food for the day. Would like to get inspired again in all things beery.

Cheers

Chappo

:icon_cheers:

Hmmmm... Chappo.... that name sounds familiar......

Welcome back Chappo, sorry to hear about your other issues. Hope things are looking up.

Can't help with a brew day, unless you want to trek down to Melb, but just wanted to sday G'day!.

Cheers SJ

Also sounds familar...

I hardly ever come on here but just had a geez and saw your name...

That is not good news... but hope all is well

katie xxx

On ya SJ

Yes I know I have been slack but I am getting back on the horse again. Lucky enough the company I work for is Melbourne based so watch what you wish for my friend :icon_chickcheers:

Hmmmm... Chappo.... that name sounds familiar......

Welcome back Chappo, sorry to hear about your other issues. Hope things are looking up.

Can't help with a brew day, unless you want to trek down to Melb, but just wanted to sday G'day!.

Cheers SJ

Hey chappo. There will be a brew day at my new place on the weekend and you're more than welcome. Mildura may be a bit far though!

Bloody women hey. line em up and throw stones at em I reckon. (except for the awesome brew girls on here of course :p )

Good to see ya back

I'll send you a PM when I brew up next mate.
You BABBing again?

Yes please Winkle that would be great. I seriously have no gear what so ever so I would need to come bare assed as it were. Yeah been contemplating getting back into BABBS for sure. When's the next meeting? Might have to cough up my membership fees as well LOL!

You BABBing again?

You BABBing again?

For a moment I thought Winkle was saying BIABing - you know what if starting again from scratch you could do a lot worse :icon_cheers:
BABBs meeting is tomorrow night usual time place.
Where are you residing now?

Still on the southside just at Forestdale

But willing to travel if needed :icon_cheers:

For a moment I thought Winkle was saying BIABing - you know what if starting again from scratch you could do a lot worse :icon_cheers:
BABBs meeting is tomorrow night usual time place.
Where are you residing now?

Woo-hoo, Chappo's back!

Saturday night's on the forum will no longer be the tumbleweed-fest they have been.

Sorry to hear about the marriage situation, hope the kids are taking it alright :(

Thanks WB

Yeah kids are great and more resilient than you give them credit for at times.

Yep I am definitely back and ready to hassle the board with all I can!

Woo-hoo, Chappo's back!

Saturday night's on the forum will no longer be the tumbleweed-fest they have been.

Sorry to hear about the marriage situation, hope the kids are taking it alright :(

Thanks WB

Yeah kids are great and more resilient than you give them credit for at times.

Yep I am definitely back and ready to hassle the board with all I can!

They seem to be more adult then the adult at most times in these situations...

WOO HOO Chappo's Back! Awesome to see ya back buddy, and good to hear your getting off the wagon. or on the wagon, or whatever. Bugger 'bout the rest, but good to see ya bad, and that the kids are good.

I fully expect notification of your Melbourne travels mate, we'll have to set up a brewday to coincide.

Not even a pillow case mate?
Funny fooker aren't ya Mr M? <_<

Ewwww! NEVER! Boiling in a bag so 2010!

I would rather stab myself to death with a teaspoon than play tea bagging with grains... :icon_cheers:

a9f878a2-35dd-489e-b0c7-56753b72a34e.jpg

Welcome back mate,

Not good news, but at least your back.

starting again, does that mean kits :ph34r:

QldKev

Back