Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for organising this jpr. I didn't get there 'til around 10:45, so unfortunately didn't get to thank you in person.

Cheers,
tallie

I picked up my grain on Saturday, thanks JPR and Ross for everything.

Cheers.

Thanks Josh for organising this - top effort.
Kev, your grain is awaiting your collection at Burpengary.
Glen

Thanks to Josh for the organising,

and a big thanks to Glen for picking up the grain. Next time we will have to organise something and stop for a few beers.

QldKev

Arh.. Brad? What was the point of deleting our posts from the last BB which not all did? Was it so someone could reuse the spread sheet again or something?
Sorry Im not puter / tech savy at all. Just thinking of the next BB, if that should be std practice now.
Daz

You need some grain Daz? Hmmm, once I finish my stand modifications I'll probably need a couple of bags.

Cheers to everyone involved, and thanks for paying and picking up on time

jpr

Many thanks to everyone involved, this was a pretty slick BB, so great work! :icon_cheers:
I can't help feeling a fresh thread would be simpler next time round again, can anyone explain what the benefits were in re-using the old one? We didn't this time and the sun still came up. If a new thread goes up, maybe name it "SE Qld Grain Bulk Buy [month] 2011" or similar, for ease in identification and to differentiate it from the old closed BBs.

Cheers to everyone involved, and thanks for paying and picking up on time

jpr

Thanks jpr, very smooth BB.

Special thanks to the team at Craftbrewer for their continuing support. :icon_cheers:

Hey guys,

Would love to be a part of the next bulk buy, if you need people to chip in. Feel free to message me and let me know when its going down and I will have the cash ready.

cheers

Keen to get into the next one as well. Down to my last 2 half sacks.

Cheers

Arh.. Brad? What was the point of deleting our posts from the last BB which not all did? Was it so someone could reuse the spread sheet again or something?
Sorry Im not puter / tech savy at all. Just thinking of the next BB, if that should be std practice now.
Daz

Yes I thought that if everyone could delete their posts. Then the next person wanting to start a BBuy could just copy and paste the 1st, and only post, that way we could have one thread to go to each time we wanted a new BBuy. Not everyone deleted their posts and their were people placing new orders without a BBuy, it was messy and not what I set out to acheive, oh well you have to try these things. It was easier for the moderator to delete the whole thread instead of post by post.

Cheers Brad

Ten points for trying Brad. The last BB went well. Quick and ran smoothly. Thanks to organiser puting in the time at the shop and having to get every sack from the bottom of the pallet ( Much appreciated BTW) and no split sacks, making it easier I reckon. Although they did happen, it was behind the scene , Ross didnt have to put up with 1/2 bags and the jostling at his shop and spilt grain.

If your up for another Im in for a sack. It would fill a pallet in two days easy IMO. Every bloke likes a quickie.
Daz
I'm with you on that one Daz, I would take 2

We are on page 5 of this thread and obviously nobody has deleted their posts, so how about somebody starting a new thread?

We are on page 5 of this thread and obviously nobody has deleted their posts, so how about somebody starting a new thread?

I'm only on page 3. How many posts per page you got set Bribie?

I'm in for a couple - wouldn't mind going to the demo/contest at CB on the 8th - any chance we can get it done that quick...

I'm starting to head into the desperate and grainless territory as well could use three sacks, might get approval for 2 :rolleyes: .

if there talk of another bulk buy i would be good for one or two bags.

but yes i is slack and not offering to organize it, new job keeping me busy atm.

I am after two sacks of floor malted maris otter when we do the next bulk buy - hoppydog

C'mon which one of you bastards are going to take the reigns of the next buy. I'm down to my last 35kgs.

Latest posts

Back