Brisbane grain bulk buy April 2018

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1: Brewno Marz: 1xTFMO, 1xBB Ale, 1xWey Bo Pils, 1/2 x Wey Munich I, 1/2 x Wey Munich II, 1xWey Vienna
2: Samuel Adams: 2x BB Ale, 1x TFMO, 1x Wey Pils, 1/2x BB Wheat
3: Foxie: 1/2 BB Wheat
4: Plyplema: 1x BB Ale, 1xGF Pilsner, 1x GF Munich, 1x GF Vienna, 1/2 x BB Wheat
5: Coollinz: 1 x BB Pale Ale, 1 x Wey Pils, 1/2 x BB Wheat
6: tedwardo: 1xGF Am Ale
7: Fro-Daddy: 1x BB Pale Malt, 1x Maris Otter (will do 1/2x BB Wheat if someone else wants the other half)
8: Hazzy J Blaze: 2 x BB Pale, 1 x TFGP, 2 x Wey Bo Pils
9: Adbrewer: 2 x BB Pale Malt
10: Lilo : 1x BB Pale Malt, 1xPilsener ( Happy to make up a half of anything to round numbers)
11: Jpr: 3 x BB Ale, 3 x BB Pale,
12 Maheel 1 X BB Pale
13. Seamad 1 X TFMO
14. Pondo 2 X BB Pale, 1 X TFMO
15. Pikeman: 1 X BB Pale; 1 X Wey Pils; 1/2 Wey Munich II; 1/2 X BB Wheat
16. Cummy: 1 x BB Ale, 1 x Wey Wheat, 1x Marris Otter
17. Naff: 1/2 x BB Ale, 1/2 x Pils, 1/2 x Marris Otter

Total 47.5

This would help me out a lot, getting north side is a bit of a pain...

yahh i am only in for 1 bag, but happy to bring back more to this south of the river

Camphill could also be a pickup point from me during most business hours weekdays

Last call for orders

Thank you for the prompt payment from all those who have paid.

Waiting on payment advice from:
  • Foxie
  • Jpr
  • Maheel
  • Pondo
  • Pikeman
Pikeman, you need to PM me or post a couple of more times so I can send you the pick up and payment details.

Earliest pick up might still be Saturday, but depends on whether Hoppy Days gets the stock in and sorted by then. I'll keep you posted.

Geoff

Have I missed the boat? I'd happily go in for a bag each of Gladfield ale and vienna, and a half bag of their light crystal.

Do you need to post a few times to be able to send PMs? Sorry new to forum stuff. Really stoked if I can get in on the bulk buy. Just used my new Barley Crusher the other day.

Also coming from the Sunny Coast if anyone wants me to pick up their bags in my ute and save petrol. [emoji3]

Naff & Cullutio, I'm fairly sure you need to have at least three posts to trigger permission for PM ("Conversation" on PC). If you can manage that, I can then send you the payment and pick up details.

Thanks
Geoff

Naff & Cullutio, I'm fairly sure you need to have at three posts to trigger permission for PM ("Conversation" on PC). If you can do that, I can then send you the payment and pick up details.

Thanks
Geoff
Thanks Brewno, that's a fairly common forum rule so not surprised.. I ended up sorting my order out with Cummy, so all good.

If I'm not too late can I please go in for:
1/4 Rye
1/2 Pilsner
1/2 Med Crystal
1/2 Aurora
1/4 Gladiator
...coming to $142 I think. Live in Ipswich along with a few of the other guys in this bulk buy.

1: Brewno Marz: 1xTFMO, 1xBB Ale, 1xWey Bo Pils, 1/2 x Wey Munich I, 1/2 x Wey Munich II, 1xWey Vienna
4: Plyplema: 1x BB Ale, 1xGF Pilsner, 1x GF Munich, 1x GF Vienna, 1/2 x BB Wheat
7: Fro-Daddy: 1x BB Pale Malt, 1x Maris Otter (will do 1/2x BB Wheat if someone else wants the other half)
10: Lilo : 1x BB Pale Malt, 1xPilsener ( Happy to make up a half of anything to round numbers)
12 Maheel 1 X BB Pale
13. Seamad 1 X TFMO
17 mastove: 2x BB pale ale 1x Wey pils 1/2 x Wey Munich ll
Total 46[/QUOTE
]
Looks like there hasn't been a buy in Brissie for a while, who's keen?

Sorry, all in Gladfield, making it;

12 Maheel 1 X BB Pale
13. Seamad 1 X TFMO
17 mastove: 2x BB pale ale 1x Wey pils 1/2 x Wey Munich ll
18 desiderata_07 1/4 Rye, 1/2 Pilsner, 1/2 Med Crystal, 1/2 Aurora, 1/4 Gladiator

Last call for orders

Thank you for the prompt payment from all those who have paid.

Waiting on payment advice from:
  • Foxie
  • Jpr
  • Maheel
  • Pondo
  • Pikeman
Pikeman, you need to PM me or post a couple of more times so I can send you the pick up and payment details.

Earliest pick up might still be Saturday, but depends on whether Hoppy Days gets the stock in and sorted by then. I'll keep you posted.

Geoff

Sorry Geoff I thought I had ordered but done something wrong am I to late for 2x BB Pale ale 1x Wey pils 1/2 x Wey Munich new to this. Mark

Sorry Geoff I thought I had ordered but done something wrong am I to late for 2x BB Pale ale 1x Wey pils 1/2 x Wey Munich new to this. Mark
I worked it out & your order has been added to the spreadsheet. Please transfer your payment, so I can pay Hoppy Days - PM sent with details.

The AHB Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy is now closed for further orders.

The few who haven't paid please do so ASAP and respond to your PM letting me know you've made the transfer.

Naff & Cullutio, I'm fairly sure you have to have made at least three posts to trigger permission for PM ("Conversation" on PC). Until you've done that I can't send you the payment and pick up details.

I've made a few appropriate posts but it doesn't seem to have achieved the desired result in this regard. I'll see if I can work out what I've not done right.

Hi Guys,

Anybody that missed out with pm issues please contact us direct if you are still chasing bags, pending stock availability.

We will do our best to cater for what we can.

0732656969 or 0475903350

Steve

HOPPY DAYS

Hi Guys,

Anybody that missed out with pm issues please contact us direct if you are still chasing bags, pending stock availability.

We will do our best to cater for what we can.

0732656969 or 0475903350

Steve

HOPPY DAYS
Thanks Steve. I had tried to PM Collutio and desisderata_07 over the past couple of days, but I get an error message everytime.

IMG_1738.PNG

Latest posts

Back