Brisbane Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just confirming - Grain is here - Brewery Bar opens at midday with wood fired pizzas on the menu so don't come too early :chug:

Thanks for all the help today guys! good to catch up with a few of you for a beer!

We will have to do this more often.

Thanks for organizing. No one was there when I got mine ( picked up for maltygoodness as well ), would've liked a drink but had to get back home to get the kids to a party.
cheers
sean

I was too busy selecting beers at the bar to wait with the grain. Hope everyone got their grain.

Happy brewing ppl

Got mine and had a pizza. Was feeling too hungover to try any beers but I grabbed a bottle of the Cunning Ninja's Imperial IPA 12% for a special occasion. Should be a ripper.

Cheers for organising.

Thanks Alphadog and helpers. We must do a brewday session sometime soon alphadog :chug:

I did bring along a porter for you Alfa. But there was no-one at CB and I didn't realise you were at Bacchus until I checked AHB on the way home.

It's in the fridge now and I'm going to drink it. :)

PS: confirming Bacchus was good and the pizzas hit the spot.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413757640.383305.jpg

Oh and also
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413757691.232989.jpg

And more importantly the family had fun
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413757733.899501.jpg

Darn it I missed my porter!

I'm always keen for a brewday winkle

Yes, thanks alfadog. I called in for a few beers and grabbed a few bottles and a growler on my way out ;-) Was busy chasing the $89 petrol blower vac from aldi and didn't get in until late. Thanks for organising!

Latest posts

Back