Brisbane Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done, thanks.

OK, the money is sent and as long as there is no grain-eating-zombie-apocalypse then it is all set for Saturday!!!

I am looking at getting down there just before 9am to get everything organised, then may stay back to sample an ale or two afterwards.

Latest update:

The pub opens at noon and wood fired pizzas are on the menu for lunch. So I think o will get down there closer to 10am. If there is anyone who wants to come earlier to collect can you please put your hand up to label the sacks. Otherwise come closer to noon and have a beer to thank the guys from craft brewer for their help

Wife is trying to schedule house inspections Saturday. Nothing will interrupt grain collection, but more importantly pizza and beer at Bachhus.

Maybe I can organise a family lunch at Bachhus? Designated driver home.... :ph34r:

I am already brewing Friday night, watching rugby Saturday night, and then motorbike ride Sunday morning. Maybe I am pushing my luck a bit... Or I push my luck and have "The Weekend of Angus" :super:

If house inspections are off and I can get there a bit earlier to help, I will. Doubtful though...

Weekend of Angus has been confirmed. :super:

Brewing Friday night
Lunch at Bachhus with the family Saturday lunch time (and pick up grain)
Rugby Saturday night (Wallabies prob put a damper on that though)
Motorbike ride Sunday morning.
School fete Sunday.... hey wait a minute.. Guess the Weekend of Angus ends 9AM Sunday morning. Still a pretty good run. :D

Thanks again for organising the bulk buy. I'll bring along a bottle of my robust porter for you. Should be carb'd by now.

Hi guys,

Is anyone on the Southside going to pick up their grain who could grab my bag for me. Work has me working Saturday

Cheers.

Yes please, if you could flick me a pm and I'll contact you for pickup. Got a favourite style of beer?

Hey all,

Sorry to be a PITA, but something has come up tomorrow, looks like I will have to spend most of Saturday at a surfing event and not sure of what time I can get away.

So.. I'm trying to work out my options.

What time would be the latest I could pick up my grain?

Or is there anyone picking up grain from the Gold Coast? I'm more than willing to pay a fee in beer, home brewed or other for services.

I apologise as I know this is a late call, hopefully I can get away early and meet you all.

Craftbrewer close at one but maybe one of us could drag it down to bachhus (2 doors down) so you can pick it up. They close at 7+ so not really sure that that means. Whenever it stops being busy I guess.

I can grab your bag and you can grab it Sunday arvo? I live in rochedale south so straight off freeway.

Hopefully someone further south will be able to help you out.

Hey Angus,

Thanks mate for your offer, much appreciated.

Looking at the schedule today, looks like I have a window to run up and grab the grain this morning, hopefully nothing changes!!!

Thanks again

Back