Brisbane Bulk Buy [May 2015]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zorco

Reaction score
G'Day, hope everyone managed to get through the heavy rains and the round of flu BrisVegas has had/having..

I though I'd kick off this bulk buy thread.

HoppyDays latest price link and I've attached it to this post.

I think so far we're up to:

Adam - 1 x BB Wheat = 1 bags
Jason - 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x BB Pale, 1 x SimpsonsMO, 2 x Wey Pils, 1 x SimpsonsGP, 1 x WeyPremiumPils = 7 bags
alfadog - 3?x BB Pale, 1 x SimpsonsGP = 4? bags

Total Bags = 12

I've got the spreadsheet up and running and I just need to work out how I share it with the group so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone,

Jason

View attachment grain.bulk_.buys_.apr15.pdf

Sorry, I may have been a bit vague

Jason - 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x BB Pale, 1 x SimpsonsMO, 2 x Wey Pils, 1 x SimpsonsGP, 1 x WeyPremiumPils = 7 bags
alfadog - 1 x BB Pale, 1 x SimpsonsGP = 2 bags

Total 10 Bags

Last time I ran a bulk buy, I just sent the spreadsheet out when we reached a full pallet, it was just for the guys to confirm that my calculations and all info was correct.

Liam_snorkel - 1 x Gladfields Munich, 1 x Gladfields Ale = 2 bagz

Total 12 Bags

RyanBotla - 3 x BB Pale, 1x Simpsons MO = 4 Bags

Total 16 Bags

Angus - 1 * BB Ale, 1 * BB Pilsner malt, 1 * Wey Premiuim pilsner = 3 bags

Total 19 Bags

Anyone interested in splitting a Wey dark wheat?

anyone interested in splitting a sack of Gladfields Shepards Delight? It sounds awesome.

Where do you guys pick up from, I am interested in jumping on-board, but the logistics are a problem for me. I am located at Emu Park QLD on the coast from Rockhampton, but I can have grain picked up from Brisbane by a friend, depending which part of Brisbane & which day..............
I would be up for around 6 bags plus a couple of 1/2's of Crystals if you do them.

I don't know about that "Kit Master" title, Iv'e been grain brewing for 25 years +

Cheers
The Mexican

It'll be north side brisbane, I'm sure someone could pick up your bags for you and hold them until your mate can get them. Or hit up user "HoppyDays" to sort something out

Hi The Mexican, we are located at Zillmere on the Northside.,

Happy for someone to pickup for you or if close by we could drop 6 x bags somewhere.

HOPPY DAYS

Hi Liam,

We made a Irish Red brew using the Gladfields Redback & Shepards Delight on the weekend as a substitute for Carared. Will let know how it works out.

HOPPY DAYS

Liam_snorkel said:
anyone interested in splitting a sack of Gladfields Shepards Delight? It sounds awesome.
Happy to split a sack of this. Have been keen to try it since I heard about it.

sweet, done.

Liam_snorkel - 1 x Gladfields Munich, 1 x Gladfields Ale, 1 x Gladfields shepards delight = 3 bagz
Angus - 1 * BB Ale, 1 * BB Pilsner malt, 1 * Wey Premiuim pilsner = 3 bags

Total 20 Bags

Hi Angus,

The 20-40 bag price is for a mixed 20 bag minimum. Same if somebody was to order 20 x straight bags of one malt.

HOPPY DAYS

This Bulk Buy could get expensive quick with those types of orders Liam.

....need to re-work the spreadsheet to include adjuncts

Back