Brisbane Bulk Buy [May 2015]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angus_grant said:
Angus - 1 * BB Ale, 1 * BB Pilsner malt, 1 * Wey Premiuim pilsner = 3 bags

Total 19 Bags

Anyone interested in splitting a Wey dark wheat?
Hi Angus,

I've asked the blokes around work and haven't had any takers on the Wey dark wheat. I'm still broadening my recipe experience so if we get to the end of this bulk buy and no-one jumps in then I'll give it a try. Open to split into quarters with someone else.

Price from Steve for the Wey PremiumPilsner is $67

Geeze, I didn't think starting this bulk buy would have carried this much responsibility.....but I started - so I will see it through.

Here you go Liam

To your specifications

haha.. cheers. Wey dark wheat is great, I got a sack of it in a previous bulk buy. It's not "dark" so much, just a bit more toasty/bready, with some more colour.

I use the wey dark wheat in a dunkel weizen recipe I am trying to nail down. The dunkel ends up a very dark chocolate brown as opposed to black

Any sort of dark wheat beer would be a good use for it.

Hi Guys,

Can you please update with the half bags next to your name - ie - Liam 1/2 bag Shepard's delight etc.

Cheers Steve

Hoppy Days

We will also supply a free freight code for when picking up if you wish to purchase anything else from our site

HOPPY DAYS

I'll be taking the whole sack of shepards and split it at my joint or Lukifer's

Cool that HoppyDays will manage half bags for bulk buys though. Cheers.

Liam: would you mind grabbing my bags? I'm happy to meet at yours or Lukifers

Be a good chance to give you the Bacchus Hedge Your Bretts. And a tripel. I'll give you a dubbel as well but it is way too early to drink. That sucker needs at least 3 months aging going off my very early tester.

What date are we looking at for pick-up ?

May even be worth a road-trip.................

Hi everyone, I'm keen to organise pick.

We have 20 bags so an order is possible - but there is availability for more bags of goodness on this pallet. Another 20 in fact!

Round up everyone we know and let's get the count up and finalised.

Let's target close of orders 8:00pm Monday 11th May.
We'll get the PM happening and everyone will have till Friday 15th to send me their money. I'll finalise - send around the order confirmation for final check and then Steve can order on Monday 18th.

Freight arrive in BNE Wed/Thu and we can all coordinate with Steve (and each other) to pick on Friday 22nd / Saturday 23rd

Before the session beers begin flowing!

NK6L8.jpg

How does the plan sound?

Cosdog

Adam77 - 1 x BB Wheat = 1 bags
cosdog - 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x BB Pale, 1 x SimpsonsMO, 2 x Wey Pils, 1 x SimpsonsGP, 1 x WeyPremiumPils = 7 bags
alfadog - 1 x BB Pale, 1 x SimpsonsGP = 2 bags
Liam_snorkel - 1 x Gladfields Munich, 1 x Gladfields Ale, 1 x Gladfields shepards delight = 3 bagz
RyanBotla - 3 x BB Pale, 1x Simpsons MO = 4 Bags

Total 20 Bags

Plan sounds good. I'm going to be away that weekend but could potentially grab mine last thing Friday?

I've got a cracking week then and Friday drinks with clients/mates. I'll be picking up Saturday and happy to help anyone out. I live in the hills district (Arana, Everton, Ferny). Let me know if you want me to grab yours as well.

angus_grant said:
I use the wey dark wheat in a dunkel weizen recipe I am trying to nail down. The dunkel ends up a very dark chocolate brown as opposed to black

Any sort of dark wheat beer would be a good use for it.
Very keen for dunkel. Count me in.

Hi Guys,

The Weyeramnn Dark Wheat is the same price as the pale wheat. We also tried the Gladfields Roasted Wheat in a brew demo up The coast yesterday great product.

HOPPY DAYS

I need a sack of Pils so I'll jump in as well.

cosdog - 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x BB Pale, 1 x SimpsonsMO, 2 x Wey Pils, 1 x SimpsonsGP, 1 x WeyPremiumPils = 7 bags
Liam_snorkel - 1 x Gladfields Munich, 1 x Gladfields Ale, 1 x Gladfields shepards delight = 3 bagz
schoey - 1 * Weyermann Pilsner = 1 bag

Total 21 Bags

schoey - 1 * Weyermann Pilsner = 1 bag
Adbrewer - 1 Weyerman Pilsner, 1 BB Ale = 2 Bags

Total 23 Bags

Hi All,

Please note I have created a free freight coupon for people picking up. This will allow you to order any other products from our site with free freight & it will be ready at pickup.

When using coupon add in the cart & update.

Please add to notes - username on ahb & pickup etc.

Proposed Pickup Times - fri 15/5 from 2pm & Saturday from 11.30am

If a alternate pickup time is required please email - [email protected] or m - 04759034350

HOPPY DAYS

Back