Brisbane Bulk Buy - Any Interest?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to update, fingers crossed

winkle - 1 x Maris Otter, 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x BB Pale Pils
Troydo - 1/2 munich (split with mossy), 1/2 vienna (split with bonj)
mossyrocks - 1/2 Munich, 1/2 Wey Pilsner, 1/2 Wey Wheat & 1/2 BB Ale
Hockadays - 1 Wey Pils, 1 Maris Otter, 1/2 Wey Wheat (Mossys)
TidalPete --- 2 x BB Ale, 1 x Weyermann Pils, 1 x Weyermann Munich 1.
Screwtop: 1 x 40kg BB pale 1 x Wey Pils 1/2 x Munich (splitting with Batz)
Browndog: 3 x 25kg BB ale
Bonj: 1/2 vienna, 1/4 munich
NickB: Some specialties (Crystal, CaraRed, CaraAroma, Smoked, Vienna - 1/4 or 1/5 splits preferably), and maybe a sack of base grain if funds allow....(though not looking good....maybe sack of BB Ale)
Batz: 1 x BB Ale,1 x Weyermann Pils , 1/2 x Weyermann Munich 1.(going halves with Screwy)
Sqyre: 1 x Weyermann Pils,1 x BB Ale(40kg), 1 x BB Wheat, 1/2 munich, 1/2 Vienna.+Some specialties 1/4 or 1/5 splits (Cara Red, smoked, melanoiden, whatever)
kram: 1 Pale Pils Malt 40kg, 2 BB Ale, 1 Maris Otter, 1 BB Wheat, 1/2 Munich I
Stillscottish: 1 x BB Wheat, 1 (20Kg) x BB Pale
JoeG : 1 x BB Pale 40kg, 1 x Wey Munich I, 1 x Wey Munich II
Bindi : 1x 40kg BB pale, 1 x wey pils, 1/2 x munich
Bulp :25 kg BB Pale (40kg bag split with Incider)
InCider: 1/25kg BB Pale (split with Bulp)
Wrenny: 1 Wey Pils, 1/2 Munich, 1/5 Pale Choc (Just Choc if no one else wants pale)
Jim Botla: 3 BB pale, 1/2 munich 1
GT: 1 x BB Ale (40kg)
glen: 1 Wey pils
Rockin49: 1 x Bairds (Maris Otter), 1 x Wey (Pils) + some halves / quarters of specialty grains.
Lonte: 1xWey Pils, 1xMaris Otter
jlm: 1 Marris Otter, 1/2 Munich I split with Kram, 1/4 Carared and Melanoidin
Paul H: 1 * Wey Pils, 1 * BB Ale
lefty2446: 1x Wey Pils, 1x BB Ale.

and if there are any small splits i may pick em up

well that didn't go to plan, was meant to look a bit more dramatic

Copy of the PM I just sent Sqyre. Go for it mate. No offence taken, but thanks for caring. :lol:

Hey Sqyre,

No that's alright -you go ahead. Makes more sense that someone who's actually buying something does it anyway. You also seem to have more PC time than me - I'm on the road all day so it's strictly evenings and weekends for me. Have fun.

Cheers,

microbe

I guess i should make a public apology to microbe, he put his hand up to look after the Bulk Buy.
I just started putting together a spreadsheet out sheer bordem this morning and its just flowed on from there..
I will happily step aside and leave microbe to it...

Sorry Dude.. :(
I get a little carried away with the moment sometimes...

At very least, i may have saved you some typing..
Sqyre. :rolleyes:

Copy of the PM I just sent Sqyre. Go for it mate. No offence taken, but thanks for caring. :lol:

3 Cheers for Microbe & Sqyre!

Sqyre has the time now as he isn't allowed had it taken off him doesn't get to do brewing much anymore. It gives him more time with Patch's kids. :D

InCider.

Microbe, Sqyre and Ross well done lads thanks for the hard work and effort :beerbang: over 1 1/2 tonne of grain lads shit i'm impressed .

I'm heading up to Biloela for a few days, back on Thursday 15th.
I probably won't have internet access so if any of the organisers need me in a hurry re. changes or money before then they can get me on my mobile 0417 072 059.

Cheers

Campbell

P.S. any micros up that way? :p

I'm heading up to Biloela for a few days, back on Thursday 15th.
I probably won't have internet access so if any of the organisers need me in a hurry re. changes or money before then they can get me on my mobile 0417 072 059.

Cheers

Campbell

P.S. any micros up that way? :p

I'll be there from Sunday Campbell,working out at the power station

Any micros up that way? :lol: :lol: :lol: You've never been to Bilo before hey?

Batz

Ok the daily Spreadsheet Update snapshot... View attachment BULKBUY_SNAPSHOT_090508.xls
If there is anyone who doesn't have Excel and wants to see the Sheet i can do a PDF version as well.
And i have a few other veiwing formats at my disposal.
Let me know..

And Campbell has brought a good point.. payment..
I doubt Ross wants 20 individual payments?or is that ok Ross?
do we do cash? i believe i have a free account if we want to go down the funds transfer route..

Ideas Anyone? what has happened with past BulkBuys?

Sqyre... ;)

Preety sure ross said earlier its a single payment... electronic is prob best for me... then the money is never in my wallet :p

Yep one payment made to Ross was the call. Happy to transfer mine at anytime, just let me know who to and the bank details.

Cheers,

GT

Ok the daily Spreadsheet Update snapshot... View attachment 19080
If there is anyone who doesn't have Excel and wants to see the Sheet i can do a PDF version as well.
Let me know..

do we do cash? i believe i have a free account if we want to go down the funds transfer route..

Sqyre... ;)

Sqyre,

If I remember correctly, payment for past bulk buys was sent to the organiser via Direct Deposit.
Anyone (With Windows) who doesn't have Exel can download the Windows Exel Viewer from Microsoft as well as the PowerPoint Viewer for all those naughty presentations. ;)

TP :beer:

Open Office will read this spreadsheet fine, and works on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris.

Guys:

Before making any payments, you need to close off the bulk buy & give me a list of what you want. i'll then confirm everything is available before you transfer any funds.

Cheers ross

Perhaps a final call for changes, and then the co-ordinator might like to PM individuals that have indicated they would mop up any fractions?

Ok the daily Spreadsheet Update snapshot... View attachment 19080
Let me know..

Sqyre... ;)

Sqyre,

You need to change the spreadsheet to indicate myself & Bconnery as having 1/2 bag of Weys Pils each.

Thanks

OK guys, well if the cutoff is in the next five days to a week, then I'll have to pull out.... Anyway, when a final time is decided, I'll confirm on here or via PM to sqyre...

Cheers

Mossy, I posted earlier that Bconnery had ordered a full bag and i have been waiting for confirmation from him that he wishes to drop it back to 1/2.

I hate to be a Tight -Arse but i would prefer that any changes to an individuals order be made by the individual.
Otherwise things can get nasty if thats not exactly what they wanted.

Also, you guys can confirm a closing date, i will want some time to PM everyone and get final confirmation that the order is correct and the costs are correct and acceptable..
From there it will be up to Ross to confirm availabilty.
Any changes to cost and/or availability will then need to be communicated to the respective parties.

I relise everyone is probably hanging to get thier grain but untill EVERYONE is confirmed and OK. there is no point continuing.
This is a business transaction and must be treated as such.

Sqyre ;)
(the evil accountant..MuHAHAHAHAHahahahahaaaa! :huh: )

Don't know about anyone else but I was hoping for 2 weeks to come up with the readies :unsure: . Anyway we need to see what time frames suit Ross since he is putting himself out to help us.

Squire please add me in for 1/2 Smoked and 1/4 Munich II, That leaves 1/4 Munich II for someone to pick-up if the bag is to go ahead.

Also congrats to all involved in organising this. It's no small feat to organise bulk buys. Props to those involved and microbe who was prepared to step in if no-one else was prepared to. These guys are donating their time for our benefit! :super:

winkle - 1 x Maris Otter, 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x BB Pale Pils
Troydo - 1/2 munich (split with mossy), 1/2 vienna (split with bonj)
mossyrocks - 1/2 Munich, 1/2 Wey Pilsner, 1/2 Wey Wheat & 1/2 BB Ale
Hockadays - 1 Wey Pils, 1 Maris Otter, 1/2 Wey Wheat (Mossys)
TidalPete --- 2 x BB Ale, 1 x Weyermann Pils, 1 x Weyermann Munich 1.
Screwtop: 1 x 40kg BB pale 1 x Wey Pils 1/2 x Munich (splitting with Batz)
Browndog: 3 x 25kg BB ale
Bonj: 1/2 vienna, 1/4 munich
NickB: Some specialties (Crystal, CaraRed, CaraAroma, Smoked, Vienna - 1/4 or 1/5 splits preferably), and maybe a sack of base grain if funds allow....(though not looking good....maybe sack of BB Ale)
Batz: 1 x BB Ale,1 x Weyermann Pils , 1/2 x Weyermann Munich 1.(going halves with Screwy)
Sqyre: 1 x Weyermann Pils,1 x BB Ale(40kg), 1 x BB Wheat, 1/2 munich, 1/2 Vienna.+Some specialties 1/4 or 1/5 splits (Cara Red, smoked, melanoiden, whatever)
kram: 1 Pale Pils Malt 40kg, 2 BB Ale, 1 Maris Otter, 1 BB Wheat, 1/2 Munich I
Stillscottish: 1 x BB Wheat, 1 (20Kg) x BB Pale
JoeG : 1 x BB Pale 40kg, 1 x Wey Munich I, 1 x Wey Munich II
Bindi : 1x 40kg BB pale, 1 x wey pils, 1/2 x munich
Bulp :25 kg BB Pale (40kg bag split with Incider)
InCider: 1/25kg BB Pale (split with Bulp)
Wrenny: 1 Wey Pils, 1/2 Munich, 1/5 Pale Choc (Just Choc if no one else wants pale)
Jim Botla: 3 BB pale, 1/2 munich 1
GT: 1 x BB Ale (40kg)
glen: 1 Wey pils
Rockin49: 1 x Bairds (Maris Otter), 1 x Wey (Pils) + some halves / quarters of specialty grains.
Lonte: 1xWey Pils, 1xMaris Otter
jlm: 1 Marris Otter, 1/2 Munich I split with Kram, 1/4 Carared and Melanoidin
Paul H: 1 * Wey Pils, 1 * BB Ale
lefty2446: 1x Wey Pils, 1x BB Ale. 1/4 Munich II 1/2 Smoked

Adrian

Guys I'll be away working so I have given my mobile to both Bindi and Winkle,one of you two please contact me re payment.Now Internet may or may not be easy for me,what I am saying is you may have to wait for a day or more until I can arrange payment

Batz

I'm ready for the payment whenever it's required.

I have to tell everybody something - I have gas! Not the gas mask case swap kind but C02! With the help of Screwpop and some plumbers tape, I'm not drinking out of the fermenter anymore! :ph34r:

:lol:

InCider.

Back