Brisbane Bulk Buy - Any Interest?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, will think for a bit on that one...Out of interest, if I dropped the CaraRed and went with a full sack of Maris Otter (if there's space), what would the damage be?
I would probably come around to your house and beat you to death with your own shoes...

Savvy?

Sqyre.. :D

OK, OK, OK... Get the message!

Keep me down for the CaraRed and the .5 BB Ale.

Cheers

Cool, i was waiting for confirmation from you Moose before i reduced your Grain Bill.
So that has rounded down the Wey Pilz so now thats locked out too...

Only the following are now available

BB ale - 0.5 available
Melanoiden - 0.5 available
Carared - 0.25 available

We are looking Good for a full lock-in soon

Sqyre.. :D

Sqyre,

If no one else wants 1/2 BB ale, I'll take mine off the list.

Cheers

OK, OK, OK... Get the message!

Keep me down for the CaraRed and the .5 BB Ale.

Cheers

Only Joking Mate.. :p ,
I dont have Ross's Retail manner do i? :lol:
let me see how we go with the rest.. it may be an option to add the Maris otter..
Give me some time to look at it..

Sqyre... ;)

LOL, you *******! Got me all worried :D

OK, no worries if it can't be done. My preference would now be to drop the 1/2 BB Ale (if mossyrocks doesn't want his) and go the MO....but let me know anyhow....

Cheers

Ok Nick i have taken off your 0.25CaraRed and have added a full bag of marris otter to your grain bill of 0.25 smoked and 0.25 Vienna. Total $107

So now we have left to claim..
BB Ale - 0.5
Melanoiden - 0.5
Carared - 0.5

Any takers?

And Mossy i can take your 0.5 BB Ale out if you like... its up to you..
I may take the other half yet as i think i might have to axe mine and JLM's (Carared and Melanoiden) splits if no-one's interested.
Sqyre.... :huh:

Ok Nick i have taken off your 0.25CaraRed and have added a full bag of marris otter to your grain bill of 0.25 smoked and 0.25 Vienna. Total $107

So now we have left to claim..
BB Ale - 0.5
Melanoiden - 0.5
Carared - 0.5

Any takers?

And Mossy i can take your 0.5 BB Ale out if you like... its up to you..
I may take the other half yet as i think i might have to axe mine and JLM's (Carared and Melanoiden) splits if no-one's interested.
Sqyre.... :huh:

Can I get a .5 of Galaxy?

Sorry for the late notice.

InCider.

galaxy isn't available until the next maltings. substitute pale pilsner instead.

aaaaaaand...... NO MORE BETS!!!!

Bulk Buy is now Closed....

JLM has taken the 0.5 BB Ale instead of the splits i have now Axed... (CaraRed and Melanoiden)

Sqyre...

Same payment method as last time?

post-3443-1185691322_thumb.jpg

or do you want me to make a direct deposit?

post-778-1186048350_thumb.jpg

Guys... Please Download the Spreadsheet and confirm you are happy with the order.
HERE - View attachment bulk_buy_snapshot.xls

Once i have confirmation from EVERYONE ,I will tally up a list for Ross and he can check on Availability and correct costing...
If some quantities of grain are unavailable, the guys with that grain ordered will be given preferance to swap to something else or cancel that order..

Thank-you all for flying with Sqyre's Bulk Buys and dont forget to check out our wonderfull gift shop down in the foyer, on your way out..

Sqyre.. B)

Guys... Please Download the Spreadsheet and confirm you are happy with the order.
HERE - View attachment 19135

Once i have confirmation from EVERYONE ,I will tally up a list for Ross and he can check on Availability and correct costing...
If some quantities of grain are unavailable, the guys with that grain ordered will be given preferance to swap to something else or cancel that order..

Thank-you all for flying with Sqyre's Bulk Buys and dont forget to check out our wonderfull gift shop down in the foyer, on your way out..

Sqyre.. B)

PM sent.

TP :beer:

Looks good to me. PM sent as well....

The entry on the spread sheet for my order is correct PM sent Cheers

Guys,

I can confirm - All malt is available as per the spreadsheet.

Cheers Ross

Back