Brisbane Area Grain Bulk Buy. Jan 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

Grain was supposed to be here by Friday, but with the floods the transport Company feels this is unlikely.
I will confirm when here, but looking like early next week unless we get lucky.

cheers Ross

Bloody floods...
Just keep us informed Ross, ta.

Most of the money is in. Thanks to Florian and Ecosse for their extra contributions to my retirement fund :p You're due refunds of $5 and $1 respectively.

No refund required Campbell, that's what it was indeed intended for - your retirement fund. Thought this BB might make you age a bit quicker and giving you less time to work, so you might need it :p
Have also noticed that you have rounded mine and other totals down to the next dollar, thought I'll compensate for that.

So please keep it.

No refund required Campbell, that's what it was indeed intended for - your retirement fund. Thought this BB might make you age a bit quicker and giving you less time to work, so you might need it :p
Have also noticed that you have rounded mine and other totals down to the next dollar, thought I'll compensate for that.

So please keep it.

That's a function of the spreadsheet. Some are rounded up and some down. I didn't actually check by counting ao my fingers but I'm sure the total is correct.

And that's what work is for; reading AHB, organising bulk buys, etc, etc, etc........ :lol:

grain is in guys.

Guessing we'll see everyone on saturday. We are extrememly short staffed at present, so please make sure someone is looking after splits on the day as it will be entirely in your hands.

Cheers Ross

Edit: Please keep pick-up to Saturday or later guys, as I don't want the pallet pulled apart until most of it is going to be shifted.

Thanks Ross, I'll be round very late morning, working in the Valley in the Afternoon so that's perfect. Won't be able to sneak a beer however <_< I don't have any splits so mine's easy.

Bring sapre grain bags if you have splits brewers and zip- tyes

sav

Sav, I've got zip ties to burn,PM me your addy and I'll post some to you if you are going to get there early and hand out to the guys. I won't be there till about noon.

Sav, I've got zip ties to burn,PM me your addy and I'll post some to you if you are going to get there early and hand out to the guys. I won't be there till about noon.

I prob wont be there about then either bribe
sav

Hi guys.
I can't be there Saturday but I'm going down on the way to work tomorrow. I'll divvie up the splits, label the sacks and leave the list so people should know what's what.

Get brewing!!

Campbell

Hi guys.
I can't be there Saturday but I'm going down on the way to work tomorrow. I'll divvie up the splits, label the sacks and leave the list so people should know what's what.

Get brewing!!

Campbell

I should be there early but will have to head North to the Stillscottish beer-a-rama about 10am-ish, happy to look after the list until then.

Grain is all Bagged and Tagged. List on top of the pile so collection should be easy.

Unless the first guy there is after a sack at the bottom. :D

Well done on the Bulk Buy Campbell. :beer:

I'll be there bright and early. Can help out for a little bit if needed.

Cheers

I'm not sure when I can get there, if there is anyone from the gold coast picking up grain maybe they could pick up mine. If not I will get there sometime.
Thanks for the bulk buy

I may be delayed, (work on a f*ckin Saturday!) so you can take charge of the spreadsheet Brad ;) .
Hope to drop in for a while before heading up to Campbells brewday.

Thanks heaps Campbell for putting this together, I picked mine & Wildayeast's up today, can't do tomorrow & tryin to brew on Sundy.

Thanks again mate.

Cheers
Goldy

Many Thanks Campbell for arranging this bulk buy:
Just wondering if anyone from the Sunshine Coast would be able to pick up my 3 bags for me, I will collect from your place. I have a soda stream bottle for you as my appreciation.
Cheers Mark

This message was edited by the good looking half of Mark (Trish) as he can not type for sh_t....

Aye, many thanks Campbell for organising the bulk buy. Hopefully Bribie can fit my grain in his chariot for pick up later in the week.
Slainte! :beer:

Thanks Campbell, got mine home safely,

Cheers :beerbang:,

PB

Back