Brisbane Area Grain Bulk Buy. Jan 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for organising Campbell and for doing the splits early. Worked out really well as Goldy was able to pick mine up, no hassles.

Many thanks to you Campbell for organising this bulk buy. :super:
Arrived around 10.30AM to find all splits done & all sacks\splits marked with the brewer's name.
Too Easy! :beer:
Big thanks to Jamie (sav) for the lift down to collect. :icon_chickcheers:

TP

I have Rde's in my car - must remember to pick up my 1469 from the work fridge in the kitchen or they'll call the bomb squad. great job and thanks guys for sorting and labelling the sacks. Picked up my second hand Marga from Starkesbier so itching to get grinding during the week B)

Many thanks to you Campbell for organising this bulk buy. And too for CB for the taste testing I hope we didnt wear out our welcome.

sav

Many thanks to you Campbell for organising this bulk buy. And too for CB for the taste testing I hope we didnt wear out our welcome.

sav

Must have just missed yourself and Pete yesterday sav. How many of the tasters did you try?

Once again thanks to Campbell and to the guys at craftbrewer for the bulk buy. Will be putting down my black goat ale FWK this arv. Love the idea of being able to buy a new cube full of wort.

Cheers

Must have just missed yourself and Pete yesterday sav. How many of the tasters did you try?

Lets say we were there for a couple of hours pete didnt leave the nitro taps alone.
Oh ross That pint of albama went well on the way home .

sav

pete didnt leave the nitro taps alone.

I am truly ashamed of myself :( but justify my extreme behavour as a trial run for when the Three Stooges + One rock up to the Big City any time soon. :party:
Batz --- You will wear your shoes won't you? :blink:

TP

Once again thanks to Campbell and to the guys at craftbrewer for the bulk buy. Will be putting down my black goat ale FWK this arv. Love the idea of being able to buy a new cube full of wort.

Cheers

A big +1 (Once again thanks to Campbell and to the guys at craftbrewer for the bulk buy.)
An ESB will cope a serious brewing tomorrow morning B) .

Who needs grain boys and gals

sav

i'd be in for a couple if it's on... been waiting for someone to start up another BB

Me too please.

I finally got my mill and have started on the grain I bought 18 months ago. BREW BREW BREW!!!

10 empty kegs to fill :)

I need a shed load of grain..... literally. My whole shed went under in the flood and I lost all my grain. Been waiting for a BB to pop up so I can re-stock.

I'd be keen on a bag each of
BB Pale
Joe White Pils
TF Maris Otter
Wy Munich
Joe White Wheat

And happy to go thirds in a bag of Bairds Medium Crystal

Cheers - Snow.

I need a shed load of grain..... literally. My whole shed went under in the flood and I lost all my grain. Been waiting for a BB to pop up so I can re-stock.

I'd be keen on a bag each of
BB Pale
Joe White Pils
TF Maris Otter
Wy Munich
Joe White Wheat

And happy to go thirds in a bag of Bairds Medium Crystal

Cheers - Snow.
I don't think Ross carries JW malts, Snow, you'll probably have to make do with BB (give Anthony a ring to check).

Latest posts

Back