Bris Nth Side Drinking Hotspots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j1gsaw

Certified Pisswreck
Reaction score
Hey all.
I am staying near the Hamilton Hotel in a couple of weeks time, and wondering if there are any good pubs/bars that have belgium beers on tap, or at least good drops?
I dont mind doing a cab trip, long as its not miles and miles away. cheers

Unless you get a taxi/bus to the belgian beer bar in the city where they have BELGIAN (not belgium, sorry hate seeing that come up all the time). Hamilton is pretty close to the CBD.

Surely getting over to the Brekkie Creek is a better option than sitting at home with a 6-pack of xxxx from the Hamilton Hotel?
15 minute walk if you get your finger out & they stock a few better beers than xxxx, fosters, etc if you search the various bars for them.
Not the moneybox at the end of the rainbow but better than megaswill if you don't want to go to the city.

TP

Unless you get a taxi/bus to the belgian beer bar in the city where they have BELGIAN (not belgium, sorry hate seeing that come up all the time). Hamilton is pretty close to the CBD.

Where in the city and what name is the place? Or is it called the Belgian beer bar?

Winkle's place is on the northside... best beer selection in many a kilometer!

:ph34r:

:p

Cheers!

LOL, as if Winkle is up this late!!! He's either passed out on the couch after a few too many UXBs, or watching the League anyway....

Just Kidding Perry, I know you're still drinking :p

Cheers

If you go to the Brekky Creek try a few schooners of XXXX served by gravity off the wood, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how good megaswill can be when it's not nuked, gassed and napalmed.

Last time I was there, it was $15 for a Pint of Hoegaarden.... The others are somewhat more expensive...

Cheers

the kwark has a $50 deposit on the funky drinking glass alone in case u break/steal it

Last time I was there, it was $15 for a Pint of Hoegaarden.... The others are somewhat more expensive...

Cheers

Jeeeeeesus! Must remember to keep my wallet healthy for the occasion!

the kwark has a $50 deposit on the funky drinking glass alone in case u break/steal it

LOL, they must have had too many ppl pinching them! Its a bit of a double edged sword really, considering your drinking very strong brews, and prone to drop the odd glass!

it does have this upmarket snooty feeling to the place too. :p unlike your local

LOL, as if Winkle is up this late!!! He's either passed out on the couch after a few too many UXBs, or watching the League anyway....

Just Kidding Perry, I know you're still drinking :p

Cheers

Bloody hell, have you guys installed a spy camera??? Anyway it wasn't UXB it was a Green Bullet SMASH. :p

Back on topic, the Elefump and wheelbarra usually has a half decent range of pommy beers in the valley otherwise go to the Platform Bar in the city (central railway station).

Bloody hell, have you guys installed a spy camera??? Anyway it wasn't UXB it was a Green Bullet SMASH. :p

Back on topic, the Elefump and wheelbarra usually has a half decent range of pommy beers in the valley otherwise go to the Platform Bar in the city (central railway station).

Of course we haven't.... :ph34r:

PS: Love what you're wearing Perry.....

Back