Bribie G

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean83

Reaction score
Just giving a quick shout out to say thanks to Bribie G. I purchased a CPBF stand off him today and he was a top bloke with lots of information to give in a small amount of time.

Cheers Sean

Just giving a quick shout out to say thanks to Bribie G. I purchased a CPBF stand off him today and he was a top bloke with lots of information to give in a small amount of time.

Cheers Sean

I bought some bags off him, and a he chucked in a pully for free.

I second this top blokeness.

Although his bag only returned 50% efficiency! :ph34r:

Just jokes, that was due to my noobness, lol.

The pulley worked a treat though :p.

Cheers,
D80

im reserving this spot to see if the bottle capper gets here before the hops does. It will say alot for the state of aussie post!

A bloody new thread devoted entirely to Bribie G?
Are you out of your mind or out to get your post count up? :p
Please, Please, don't give him an excuse to wring any more emotion/beers out of us poor buggers.

TP

PeakBeerSmall.jpg

never met him (yet) but seems a top bloke

just thought this thread needed this :)

We should all bookmark this thread and ensure it stays alive for years to come.

He's still brewing - we were in the process of thinking about organising a hop-swap on Saturday (when I took possession of 2 nice kegs - YAY!).

And he was trying to recruit me to BABBs - so he's in the game still.

Goomba

It's all part of a programme organised in collaboration with my Agent sean83, of course.

Coming Soon

Bucket in Urn Demo DayParticipate fully in the process, taking on various roles in the brewery:

$89

paypal.jpgticketek.jpg

Lunch:
Lamb Madras
Chicken Vindaloo
Dal and parathas

$60

Free complementary lecture:

How I gave up my addiction to bags and found my true inner bucket..................

Gold coin collection for the abandoned bag and Swiss Voile Rescue League......

Can I bring my bucket for you to sign Michael???

Will you be discussing the controversy around the 'Even Vs Odd Number of Holes in the Bucket', and 'Are Wollies Splatter-Guards the New False Bottoms' issues?

What date is this on, coz I'm there for sure....

:ph34r:

Added bonus, my assistant 24yo Yasmine has agreed to demonstrate the bikini mini sparge as well :)

im reserving this spot to see if the bottle capper gets here before the hops does. It will say alot for the state of aussie post!

what do you know!

Australia post you suck dogs balls!

Thanks Bribe g it has arrived

Latest posts

Back