Bribie G & Rdevjun Pissup Thurs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumpy

Bribie G , Tidal Pete, NickB, RdeVjun, Rowy and any other usual suspects will be ensconced at the International starting 2pm - if not too many we should really grab a maxicab to the Scratch at a suitable time.

TP and I have to depart around 7 for the last train, hence the early start.

Looking forward to it Bribie..............I'm off Friday and brewing.............doesn't get much better!

Yep, I'll be at The Scratch for sure. Dependent on what time I can wrangle myself away from work, might make the International... Guessing I'll be at The Scratch around 4 though... See you all there for some 'hand pumped Cock'. Ahem...

Yep, I'll be at The Scratch for sure. Dependent on what time I can wrangle myself away from work, might make the International... Guessing I'll be at The Scratch around 4 though... See you all there for some 'hand pumped Cock'. Ahem...

I thought you were saving yourself for the swap Nick!

A man's got needs Sean.... NEEEDS!

At the Inter now on my first pint of Geronimo 7.5% malt liquo', waiting for my ten dollar T bone special and browsing AHB. Little could I have known 4 years ago when I picked up that first tin of Coopers stout what path I was destined to tread. haha

Just gave Tidal Pete a lift to the bus from Craftbrewer. Doing a coupel of things here then I'm on the rattler. Keep some for me Bribie.

Why didn't you tell me you'd be here by now Bribie! Could have been there too! Of course, I DID NOT sneak out after my meeting...to finish at midday...to have beers.... ;)

See you around 3:45 Michael. Will have a Geronimo Quick Smart to catch up. Mind you, the Pils and 2 IPAs I've had might not agree with me ;)

CHEERS (that's a Pete Cheers)

17yr old son + apprentice chippy + chisel + hospital + stitches = no pissup for Rowy................next time gents :(

Great to catch up you guys, better luck next time Rowy! :beerbang:

Great to catch up you guys, better luck next time Rowy! :beerbang:

First year apprentices have to learn to keep the hand behind the blade....................anyway a few stitches and a lesson learnt :rolleyes: Hope you blokes had a good one! Did you get to have any Cock at the scratch :p

Yup had some cock :rolleyes: - typical APA sort of thing, a bit like you often get at case swaps :p More hop than cock.

Yup had some cock :rolleyes: - typical APA sort of thing, a bit like you often get at case swaps :p More hop than cock.

Bribie, your taste buds must be shot old fella :p unless you were sucking down someone elses cock :lol:

The beer has a single bittering addition of Northern Brewer. The aroma is banana's & spice from the Belgian yeast & spice additions. The flavour is sweet, spicy & port like.

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back