Brewshare Night In Sydney & Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be bringing along a very green IPA/APA hybrid. Will be kegged literally on the morning before the swap.

I've registered for the night.
Will fill out the beer details form as soon as I work out what I'm going to bring.
Should know after the QC session this arvo :p

See you all on Tues.

Beers,
Doc

I'm coming along too. This will be my first time at any sort of home brew event, with my first crack at an all grain APA. Looking forward to it....

Stephen

I'm coming along too. This will be my first time at any sort of home brew event, with my first crack at an all grain APA. Looking forward to it....

Stephen
Top work Stephen, looking forward to trying your first AG

anyone have esky space for a 9L keg? I've only got one huge esky at the moment. I might just bring the keg along naked like I did last time if necessary.....

How many people are there going? I was going to bring a longneck and a swingtop, will that be enough for the amount of people going?

Well the American guys brought a six pack of assorted stubbies, longnecks and 500ml last time and we drank all of them. I brought a 2 litre PET. I guess it all comes down to how much people like your beer. I say the more the merrier.

Just transferred my offering.
Bringing about 2 litres (so the same as last time).
See you all tomorrow night.

Doc

After meeting a few AHBers on Sat at the Taphouse Spectapular, Ive decided to come along to my first home brew event too. Will bring along an extract Columbus only hopped AIPA. Ive been out of the brewing game for 2 years and this is my second brew back. Looking forward to meeting you all and a good night of all things home brew.

Ben

looking forward to getting my counterpressure filler - a keg (even a small 9l one) is a bit overkill. Upside is that this time the APA is a lot better than that sickly sweet underattenuated dunkel last time.

My first event of this type. I'll be taking a 19L corny. Has about 4 litres of Amarillo Ale left in it. Looking forward to meeting with you guys and tasting the creations!

I am bringing a few litres in a 9L corny of IIPA with some help from Vitalstatistix's C02 just now, I even considered serving you flat beer because I have not got a reg happening yet. Grr. This is the closest thing to APA that I have.

There are no confirmation emails.
See you in about 12 hours.

Beers,
Doc

I'm not sure if I will make it or not.

Realised on Saturday after already signing up that it was my Nana's Funeral today.

My beers are in the care of Josh, hope you all enjoy if I don't get there after; and thanks again Josh.

Cheers
Jason.

My two tallies, a London Ale, are presently in the workfridge.
Looking forward to tonight for sure!

Anyone know of a good parking spot? I think the street parking in the bus lane starts from 7pm and we're meant to be there before then.

Maybe the train is the better option?

Back