BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I add a 1450 on to my order Steve? So the kolsch PC, the Hella Bock PC, the Gambrinus PC and the Denny’s Favourite.

1450/Denny’s Favourite has quickly become a favourite IPA, BIPA and RIPA yeast for me.

Last edited:
Can I add a 1450 on to my order Steve? So the kolsch PC, the Hella Bock PC, the Gambrinus PC and the Denny’s Favourite.

1450/Denny’s Favourite has quickly become a favourite IPA, BIPA and RIPA yeast for me.
Such a versatile yeast, I agree

So is the yeast a pre order? Just checking.
I will add these orders to my general order and let you know when they are in. Place an order like normal and you'll get the fresh one's that just arrived.
I would expect the orders are placed within a week of the yeast delivery.

Books update

I have 15 books coming. 8 are spoken for through orders outside AHB. That leaves 7 for AHBer's. I could drop mine if someone wanted it, but basically 3 left, maybe 4 if I drop off.

1. Jack of all biers
2. Malt junkie
3. DJ_L3ThAL
4. Brewman - Yep mine has gone again! This time I know where and to a good home.
That's all.

Wyeast.

This order has filled up very quickly and so the order will go in this weekend.

Still time if you want something.

Books update

I have 15 books coming. 8 are spoken for through orders outside AHB. That leaves 7 for AHBer's. I could drop mine if someone wanted it, but basically 3 left, maybe 4 if I drop off.

1. Jack of all biers
2. Malt junkie
3. DJ_L3ThAL
4. Brewman - Yep mine has gone again! This time I know where and to a good home.
That's all.

Wyeast.

This order has filled up very quickly and so the order will go in this weekend.

Still time if you want something.
Book-

5. Manticle

Please, if I'm in time. Will probably add some d2 to the order too.

Thankyou

Manticle added to the book list.

1. Jack of all biers
2. Malt junkie
3. DJ_L3ThAL
5. Manticle
That's all.

Sorry mate, The Forbidden Fruit remains a PC.

I'll ask when Wyeast plan to release it.

Too late to get on the yeast bandwagon Steve?

If not:
1 x 1056
2 x 2565 please

Too late to get on the yeast bandwagon Steve?

If not:
1 x 1056
2 x 2565 please
Not too late.

Bye the way Kolsch II is a PC available this month and is apparently very good.

Just finalising the requirements for the breweries.

But its pretty much last call.

Yeah Nick order in this weekend, should be 2 weeks off on delivery.

Kolsch II

Get into it. It has been a long time since I seen this one released. A couple of these going into my personal fridge.

Want to do a fast lager? This is a good choice.

2575-PC Kolsch Yeast II
This authentic Kӧlsch strain from one of Germany’s leading brewing schools has a rich flavor profile which accentuates a soft malt finish. It has Low or no detectable diacetyl production and will also ferment well at colder temperatures for fast lager type beers.

Latest posts

Back