BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah what the hell, yes please.

Sunday sippers always more costly than the beers themselves. Will get in touch Steve and add a few other things.

Ah what the hell, yes please.

Sunday sippers always more costly than the beers themselves. Will get in touch Steve and add a few other things.
Just wrote your name on one.

Leaves one. Two if I drop mine and at this stage I will.

I should have got more, but it puts a hell of a dent in cash flow.

Hey Steve the original list of books are they still aside or all gone now?

Hey Steve the original list of books are they still aside or all gone now?
The original list is all allocated including your order.

Your name is one mate. No worries, ready to go.

Books all gone, but if you have already requested one, yours is reserved.

If anyone wants one, start the list again.

Cheers Steve

Thanks champ

Wyeast don't have a forward schedule for the release of Private Collection yeasts. Quite surprising really.

Maybe they taste a good beer and decide to unlock a yeast to make it? Ah brewers!!:question:

They said they take customer feedback, which I have provided.

Cheers Steve

Wyeast don't have a forward schedule for the release of Private Collection yeasts. Quite surprising really.

Maybe they taste a good beer and decide to unlock a yeast to make it? Ah brewers!!:question:

They said they take customer feedback, which I have provided.

Cheers Steve

That is a bit weird. Thanks for the info.

Placed my order, haven’t received final email with postage.

Not in a rush - just want to make sure you’re not wondering why I haven’t paid yet

Placed my order, haven’t received final email with postage.

Not in a rush - just want to make sure you’re not wondering why I haven’t paid yet
I just sent it again,
Cheers Steve

I have good news for those living in Hobart. Brewman has opened up a store right near me.

That’s the only possible way it could have reached my doorstep this morning. Super fast. Either that or he sent it via Willy Wonka’s Television set.

The packaging was a challenge, especially after a long day and an intense martial arts class. Half the fun.

Cheers Steve. Great service.

Back