BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rough estimate is 18 December out of customs to me.

If things go to plan I would be shipping Monday the 21st.

PM me you address and contact details.

Cheers Steve

SBOB said:
1x 1217-PC West Coast IPA
thanks
Steve, make that
2x1217-PC West Coast IPA

I'll cross my fingers for them arriving to you a day early so I can pick them up on the 18th, otherwise i'll get them shipped :)

Hey Adam,
Well if you want I have two ready to go right now from the last shipment. Still fresh as a daisy...

Brewman_ said:
Hey Adam,
Well if you want I have two ready to go right now from the last shipment. Still fresh as a daisy...
not in a hurry for them, but to save you getting stuck with some stock I'll take those

PM'd you

Judanero said:
Steve can I please order a 1217 and a 2352?
Hi Judanero,
Order noted. PM me your details. Or better still have you become a member on Brewman? Then I can create an order and delivery labels, etc.

Cheers Steve

Les the Weizguy said:
I'll bite. Another oddball, rare yeast for my collection.
Please order me a Wyeast 2352-PC Munich Lager II , for my Summer brewing. Ta

...and a Schwarzbier grist/hops recipe too, please. Yeah, that'll work...
Order created on the Brewman site today. Thanks, Steve, and for our recent brewday (ok, night) and grist. Yeast culture is going well, and into the fridge for settling later today

Steve is the website working ok? Tried to reset a password but no go. Cheers

Hi Gerry,
The site looks OK. I reset your password and e-mailed it to you. So should be all good to go.

Cheers Steve

Quite a few Brewers have asked me for this book. (Edit, Basic Book of Brewing Calculations)

I was handed one from MHB many years ago and it has been my handbook. Thanks Mark!

I have had a delivery from the US of a limited number.

If you are interested in understanding the logic behind your brewing process calculations, this book is a must.

It's selling at cost.
Link
http://www.brewman.com.au/web/showproduct.asp?prodid=866

Cheers Steve

One book left, if anyone is interested.

Time to get the next Wyeast order together.

The Private collect is as follows..

Some good English styles this season.

If you are thinking of an English Mild, or English Bitter, why not try the Thomas Fawcett's Floor Malted Mild Ale as your base malt.

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 1026-PC British Cask Ale[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Beer Styles:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Blonde Ale, English IPA, English Pale Ale, ESB, Southern English Brown Ale, English Bitter [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Profile:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Wyeast 1026-PC is a great yeast choice for any cask conditioned British ale style, and especially well-suited for hoppy bitters, IPAs and Australian ales. A good attenuator that clears readily. Low to moderate ester production in fermentation, letting malt and hops come through, finishes crisp and slightly tart.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 1768-PC English Special Bitter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Blonde Ale, English IPA, ESB, Oatmeal Stout, Southern English Brown, English Bitter, Sweet Stout, Pale Ale[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A great yeast for malt-predominate ales. Produces light fruit and ethanol aromas along with soft, nutty flavours. Exhibits a mild malt profile with a neutral finish. Bright beers are easily achieved without any filtration. It is similar to our 1968 London ESB Ale but slightly less flocculent.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 1882-PC Thames Valley Ale II[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Ordinary and Special Bitters, ESB, Northern English Brown, Robust Porter, Dry Stout, Foreign Extra Stout, English Pale Ale and IPA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1882-PC produces crisp, dry English ales with a rich malt profile and moderate stone fruit esters. This attenuative strain is also highly flocculent, resulting in bright beers not requiring filtration. A thorough diacetyl rest is recommended after fermentation is complete.[/SIZE]

Cheers Steve

Hey Steve, new a/c just opened, can I order a 1768 & a 1882. How does it work from here?

Cheers

Alan

Hi Alan,

I will send you some details from the website.

I don't have a firm delivery date yet but will advise when I do.

Order noted.

Cheers Steve

Firming up the Wyeast order if anyone is still interested?

The Book of Basic Brewing Calculations is sold out.
I will get some more, let me know if you're interested?

Last call for yeast?

Cheers Steve

Yob said:
On my list to do.

Thanks for the push along.

Can't get it on this order, but will follow it up.

Back